N.O.E.S freddy new sculpt, hat and glove wip pics - by CAINE

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looking super sexy! Do you just sculpt or do you offer painted heads/hats? Any rough ballpark on how much a full set is gonna be?

I am offering the set to anyone who's interested. I'm not sure about an estimate. I've just recently found sweater fabric, so I'm gonna see about putting together some sweaters too, so it will either be the hat, head, glove and sweater, or whole figures. I've gained an immense appreciation for the look of the first freddy, and I would love to have a full figure to sit on my shelf.

You can go ahead and sign me up for a full figure Caine looking great man this will be your 3rd homerun my friend

IMG_4207.jpg

IMG_4206.jpg

That is crazy beasty. :hi5:

I am offering the set to anyone who's interested. I'm not sure about an estimate. I've just recently found sweater fabric, so I'm gonna see about putting together some sweaters too, so it will either be the hat, head, glove and sweater, or whole figures. I've gained an immense appreciation for the look of the first freddy, and I would love to have a full figure to sit on my shelf.

You already did a Freddy? I couldn't find any threads on it but I did see some of your other stuff. Well this one is starting out f____n' wicked! I'm interested! Would love to see a painted head

i'm not gonna lie...i would want the entire figure...but i don't know if i have the patience for it....lol.....i would probably want the head...the hat...and the glove first....and then the sweater once its made....and then eventually the rest of the figured offered...there is something about just having all the stuff and building it up your self...LOL....anyways....very happy to hear that you are thinking about the entire figure.....i just want that glove made out of real metal and cloth(leather)...:)

Ok...I got the sweater, got the narrow shoulder TT...This head/Hat/Goves...So who can tell me how to get the pants and boots? Or do I have to make my own pants? finally will have a freddy in my case...Thanks Cain.

I've been messaging, posting, and searching the Internet and local fabric stores in an effort to find accurately colored and textured fabric for a Freddy sweater, and I think it's finally driven me insane! I did find this...
7e47b645.jpg
but
the picture doesn't reveal it's true color, it's bright red and REALLY bright green. Im still looking, but if anyone out there has any advice or info I'd love to hear it. Also, I'm calling the head done...
bdd3c4dc.jpg

And progress on the glove
c1980437.jpg

Last edited:
you can also try fellow members here like Moe who actually did a run of these sweaters...but i think he had an overseas tailor......i can't wait to have this head in my collection...:)

You already did a Freddy? I couldn't find any threads on it but I did see some of your other stuff. Well this one is starting out f____n' wicked! I'm interested! Would love to see a painted head

I think he means first Freddy as in "Freddy from the first movie". He's yet to release a Fred head to the public. Even though it's awesome :hi5: and we are an impatient lot. :lol

c28273e4.jpg

Not 100%, just roughed out, but hope this will assure everyone of how good the final polished piece will turn out.

Holy ____ that is amazing dude! Can't believe you pulled it off. For that being rough, holy ____ the final product is gonna be mind boggling.

Wow. Put me on that list!

Any chance we can get a sculpted burnt hand to go with the glove?

Back