Mystolle's Bandito Tuco Custom

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is one of the 10 top custom figures ever, no doubt. Amazing work, everything is so well done. Brilliant.

Awesome Dago! Love the photo story. Did you build the back grounds too? They look great. All he needs now is a chicken "If you work for a living, why do you kill yourself working?" :lol

Glad to see the hatless V.1 Blondie sculpt put to use on the Bounty Hunter figure. Still irked I missed that one.

those are some bada$$ customs, jealous of that tuco.

where did you get those pants and boots for blondie?

This is one of the 10 top custom figures ever, no doubt. Amazing work, everything is so well done. Brilliant.

Thanks Mephisfilms

Awesome Dago! Love the photo story. Did you build the back grounds too? They look great. All he needs now is a chicken "If you work for a living, why do you kill yourself working?" :lol

Thanks Scott. I want to take some nicer pics when I get a chance. I have not finished him completely. As for the base, that's from the Sideshow GI Joe Desert Base, looks good for a western/mexican location as well. Working on the chicken, hehe.

Glad to see the hatless V.1 Blondie sculpt put to use on the Bounty Hunter figure. Still irked I missed that one.

Hi Mr. E, thanks. Yes, I always had the hatless sculpt in mind with the Bounty Hunter outfit, when picturing the scene. Glad it comes out well.

This is some great work mystolle, all your hard work is definitely evident :clap

Thanks Dane, it was indeed a lot of work when I look at it, but I just love the character too much. It was a lot of fun, kinda sad now though that the end is getting close, hehe. Hmm, thinking of Ramone now, hehe.

I'm jealuos!

Pateince my friend, Scott will be offering his masterpiece soon enough.

those are some bada$$ customs, jealous of that tuco.

where did you get those pants and boots for blondie?

Thanks Laz, the Blondie outfit is from a previous custom figure of Bounty Hunter Blondie offered by Velvet Morning (Scott).

Back