Mystique Legendary Scale Bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
lol.gif

miss-bone-182.gif

I will def be getting her... Emma and Mystique LSB in one year.... I'm stoked!!! :yess:

I'm on the electric fence with this one. I laaaav the character but I can't shake off franco's image outta my mind!
onion_msn_smileys-21.gif

I'm on the electric fence with this one. I laaaav the character but I can't shake off franco's image outta my mind!
onion_msn_smileys-21.gif

Hopefully this will help Jinxx...

24423%20-%20Marvel%20Mystique%20Rule_63%20X-Men.jpg

Let it wash over the image of Franco in drag.
What can I say, I'm a good samaritan. :pray:

This LSB doesn't do it for me. The comiquette looks better. Different style/costume, but the comiquette's head still looks better. They nailed the Blackcat LSB, not sure what happen here.

I want this LSB, but once again I'm holding back. I'm sure this will go up for order without a NRD. Which means I'll have all the time I need to make a more informed decision because it will be back up after release.

Pass. Would prefer a more classic "legendary" look but not a big deal 'cause this character really isn't legendary and worth the money they are asking for these.

Now bring on classic versions of the Scarlet Witch, She-Hulk, Medusa, and Sue!

Thanks,

BB

Pass. Would prefer a more classic "legendary" look but not a big deal 'cause this character really isn't legendary and worth the money they are asking for these.

Blasphemy! :thwak
Mystique is one of the greatest villains of all time, and she's been around since the late 70s.

Mystique not being a legendary villain...PLEASE!!! Who's more a legendary female villain than this lady?

Marvel has very few legendary female villains. And who says they have to do a female villain with all the great female heroes they have?

Anyways, I'd rather see Enchantress, Hela, heck even Medusa was a bad ass at the beginning...

BB

Marvel has very few legendary female villains. And who says they have to do a female villain with all the great female heroes they have?

Anyways, I'd rather see Enchantress, Hela, heck even Medusa was a bad ass at the beginning...

BB

That only should make her more legendary...:) The only female villain that I see that should get the legendary treatment...Dark Phoenix, Black Widow but those are all Jean Grey.

Back