Mystique Legendary Scale Bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I always thought her black outfit was a tank top, but this one seems to have the white dress colored black :/

She looks very well sculpted but I personally don't like the expression they chose for her.

Why did they go with the "I finally passed that brick of cheese" look instead of something more sultry?

That is what I am talking about. Isn't she supposed to be a sexy villainess? Then why not make her look like that?!?!

Has anyone got a list of all female Marvel LSB's, i can think of Black Cat, Spider-woman, emma frost and now mystique

Of the females I want:

X-23 in X-Force Mask
Rachel Summers
Enchantress
Phyla Vell
Rogue

She just more sexier in her white outfit than the leather one. That might look kind of funny trying to display this LSB with the comiquette, the way that I was planning.

See, I'm going to display her with the Com and the PF. I've turned into a completionist with these female characters. I own the Black Cat Com and LSB, and the PF is in the mail right now. I own the Emma Frost Com and PF, and I have the LSB on PO. I own the Mystique Com and PF, and I'll be pre-ordering this next week.

... now I've just gotta pray that the Mystique PF, Com, and LSB will all fit onto one Besta shelf. That damn PF with it's huge base will probably prevent it.

Last edited:
Has nice details but I can't get past the idea that it's just a head... A really sexy head.

I'll pass... Along with all the other LSB.

Has nice details but I can't get past the idea that it's just a head... A really sexy head.

I'll pass... Along with all the other LSB.

Yea, Damn these busts. Its just a "head & shoulder". Not even the shampoo kind that you use to clean or even use to get ride of dandruff. :(:rotfl

Took me sometime to get into the feel of a LSB. Galactus LSB, the best representation of Galactus w/o having to suffer from the scale hog, is the best Galactus I've seen. Bravo SSC!

Last edited:
See, I'm going to display her with the Com and the PF. I've turned into a completionist with these female characters. I own the Black Cat Com and LSB, and the PF is in the mail right now. I own the Emma Frost Com and PF, and I have the LSB on PO. I own the Mystique Com and PF, and I'll be pre-ordering this next week.

... now I've just gotta pray that the Mystique PF, Com, and LSB will all fit onto one Besta shelf. That damn PF with it's huge base will probably prevent it.

That Mystique setup/display could look killer. The only problem that I have is that I don't have the Mystique PF in my collection. I wasn't and still am not to fond of her PF version. Just something about her long hair and that white dress that just does it for me. If I owned the PF, or if she's in her white outfit then this LSB would be a no-brainer purchase.

I'm sorry but this bust reminds me of James Franco in drag!:monkey4:mad::banghead

james_franco_drag.jpg

Back