• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Mystique Ex and Elektra PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ZOMG REALLY??!?!?!?!?!?!!? :)

Just teasing...I understand.

Just keep the box I send it to you in...in case you want to sell it later.

Yeah it really doesn't bother me... THAT much.... but man, I'm not like Chapter I do have some pieces without shippers........

Art is a MUST though :lecture

Yeah it really doesn't bother me... THAT much.... but man, I'm not like Chapter I do have some pieces without shippers........

Art is a MUST though :lecture

Oh must definitely the main box is a must. My oldest purchased pieces I unfortunately don't have the brown shippers for. For some reason I threw them out...no clue why. Then one day I say there and was like...why on earth am I throwing these out they are virtually the same size as the art box and I can store it in there.. I was a n00b. But I don't make that mistake anymore.

Oh must definitely the main box is a must. My oldest purchased pieces I unfortunately don't have the brown shippers for. For some reason I threw them out...no clue why. Then one day I say there and was like...why on earth am I throwing these out they are virtually the same size as the art box and I can store it in there.. I was a n00b. But I don't make that mistake anymore.

I thought about it like that as well, it's not like we are saving space by throwing away the shipper :lol

I guess I caught myself before making the mistake.

Back