Mystery Science Theater 3000

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cloud

Super Freak
Reaction score
What a gem. And I know I'm not the only MSTie here.

Anyway if anyone's been wondering why the "cutie" Leia chick has been using avatars of ugly people with weird taglines, there you go. MST3K. Current one: Calgan from Space Mutiny, which is my favorite episode. Before this I had Prince of Space, and before him, Pumaman. Both great episodes.

Come on, Freaks. Show your MST3K love! And if you've never heard of it, Youtube it. You won't be disappointed. :gun

We didn't get the show up here so I'm just now discovering it on DVD. So far I'm enjoying it quite a bit. I've only seen two episodes so far, though - The Corpse Vanishes and Warrior of the Lost World. The second one had me laughing out loud a few times.

The best MST3K episodes never made it to DVD. :(

Look, Trumpy can do stupid things!!!

I actually own a MST3K CD of songs from the show. Every once in a while I throw that puppy in and sing along. :p

The latest boxed set (Volume XVI) is available in a limited edition that includes a figure of Tom Servo. A figure of Crow was apparently included in a previous boxed set that was also available in a limited edition. I managed to snag one on eBay, but it cost over $70 US.

Love MST!!

Have all 16 volumes released so far, including the rare Vol 10 which was pulled from shelves after losing the rights to Godzilla vs Megalon.

This is probably my favorite show ever...I have a bunch of the DVDs and watch them constantly. Best episodes are probably "Space Mutiny" and "Deathstalker and the Warriors from Hell". Space Mutiny has the greatest chase scene ever put to film.

313otvq.jpg

Oh and Mike > Joel

Have all 16 volumes released so far, including the rare Vol 10 which was pulled from shelves after losing the rights to Godzilla vs Megalon.

Great, another set that's going to cost a bundle on eBay. :banghead

So that's the 20th Anniversary set that's available in a limited tin with a Crow figure, Volume XVI in a limited edition with a Tom Servo figure, and the original release of Volume X that is out of production due to copyright issues. Are there any other MST3K DVD sets that are rare or hard to find?

Gourditawrappers.jpg

"Remember to believe in magic - or I'll kill you."

MeandCrow.png

Ever since Crow retired he's been crashing at my place. We've got a fling going on. ;)

I found out that volumes 8 and 9, and the original release of volume 10 are all out of print due to copyright issues. Those suckers go for big bucks on eBay at the moment. I wonder if there's any chance they'll ever just release season sets instead?

Oh, and I agree that Joel > Mike.

Loved the show! I remember they would play it every night at 11pm on Comedy Central. As far as Joel being better than Mike, it's kinda true. But wasn't Mike a writer on the show when Joel was around? I just think they used up all the great jokes by the time Mike starred on the show!

I particularly loved when they would do shorts!

Back