my wip darth talon

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Very nice Talon! I wonder if anyone's made lekku out of bendy rubber material?

Oh this is splendid man. Is that the TBLeague body your using for Oola and Talon? If so hows the articulation on it?

yes its the tb league bodies,the articulation is really good,extreme poses cause the skin to bunch up,but I dont plan on posing them like that.I have one more star wars chick I am doing a custom of using the tb league body.I think she will rock!

How did you get the bust-up apart?Is there a special trick, or just good old brute force? I just acquired a GG Slave Leia bust up, and I'm half thinking of trying to pull a mold off her head, if I can get it off without damage...PS

its all brute force,all you can do is hope to keep the parts you want from breaking.I buy two of the bust that I plan to tear apart.that way I still have the bust too.

I had a feeling that might be the case, but I was hoping. My Bossk custom ended up with me buying a second bust, as the first just isn't going back together.I did manage to get a GG Snape apart without damage, but I guess that was just luck. Oh well...PS

:horror Wow....

keep it up with those scantily clad Twi'Leks, man! She looks AMAZING, a perfect representation of the actual character, sans pantalons.

sorry guys no pics,but I did manage to get the armor plates for her arms casted and painted lastnight and the plates that go over her crotch and butt too.hopefully this weekend I will have them installed and some new updated pics by monday.

any updates mike?

whats up dude! hey did you get my text acouple weeks ago with my new number? I have a new phone.
but I have made some progress on talon,the only thing I have left to do to her is finish her tattoos and sculpt the leg armor.I will have to update my pics soon.I have been really buisy,I have been working on putting new tile floor in guest bathroom.I am hoping to finish that this week.and we have a garden! thats been a chore! I will have to give you a buzz later today.

I sculpted the saber and her bra.I have to glue the back of her bra on still,after I paint the bra gun metal and give it a gloss coat.the head is g.g. but I customized her tentacles to come off.they are attached by magnets,that way they can be turned.I will be casting up a straight tentacle to swap out the one that is going over her shoulder.that way I can change her out from time to time.Im going to make her a custom pair of panties and cast the plates that go over the panties and hang the tassels off it to.as for the body it is the seamless rubber body.I painted her with pastels.and tattos are permanent ink fine tip markers.I still have quite a few more tattoos to put on her.
What did you use to make the bra? That is the piece that is giving me the most trouble. Thanks.

What did you use to make the bra? That is the piece that is giving me the most trouble. Thanks.

I used milli putty to make the bra, i made a mold, so i can cast the parts if needed.the only thing I have to do now to complete her is to make her leg armor. She has been on hold for awhile now. I plan to finish her up soon.if you want a casting of the bra just send me a p.m.

Back