My vader with 'that' Anakin

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think thats the most accurate resemblance I've seen and the hair looks way better than ANY of Sideshows sculpted jobs.

bonsey said:
I think thats the most accurate resemblance I've seen and the hair looks way better than ANY of Sideshows sculpted jobs.
Provided Anakin had the same hair stylist as Maestro Seiji Ozawa... :rolleyes:
pic-seiji-ozawa.jpg

am I the only one who cant see it? I open the page but it's just a blank white page....:monkey2

anakin1138 said:
well guys, who I can contact to get these two figures? I see Glen did the Vader... are you selling the vader Glen? and what about the Anakin Skywalker? I want him bad... If somebody knows who i have to contact to get it please let me know THANKS

i cant speak for the Anakin, but pm me for a vader,i have only one set of parts left for the ANH/ESB/ROTJ ones,the ROTS ones I can get anytime....

I hate you.
I don't think I'm within a 1000 mile radius of any customizing genius who could make my figures the envy of every fanboy in the known universe!

Just to let everyone know that is requesting how to get Vancei's Anakin, you can forget it. He only made 20 and they are all spoken for.Below is a pic of the log that Vancei keeps for his records.Anakin is on the left and they are all accounted for,his log for his upcoming Obi Wan custom is on the right.........

dscn9966rw8.jpg

wow an obiwan!??

Its cool how he has 2 reserved, one for the actor and one for lucas!

if you actually read the list(i can read)
and you can probably guess just by looking,
that out of all 20 of them,

the two got 1st edition,
then next four got the 2nd edition
and then nine more got the 2nd edition or something like that as well

and now the rest get the 3rd edition, which is probably with that new light saber.

some of the names on there are pretty common korean names, but some sound like Celebrity names.... :rolleyes:

course they can afford it like *that*

any way for those who doubted the likeness.
I'd say the hair some come out a little more,
and the top head with hair a little more
and the mouth a little smaller, but other than that...
pretty darn close
anakinresemblancepv6.jpg

https://img404.imageshack.us/img404/540/anakinresemblancepv6.jpg

search his blog well, i guess....

:rolleyes:

:eek:

I highly doubt anyone outside of korea or the korean online forum community (ifigure.co.kr) will get one.
I mean, if you live in South Korea, you can basically get to any city with a little 5 hour drive or so if you live in the middle.
So he can hunt down any "foo-" that tries to scam him off, lol.

and if that's not the prblem, price might be. I would estimate over 1k to be the price since Kojun (www.kojun.co.kr) charges around that and his customs dont have highly intricate lightsabers or "rooted" hair.

not to mention plain communication lol!

I'm so ANXIOUS to see that new obi-wan of his!!

Daniel,that's just what I am wondering about this Anakin.Is the hair rooted?Or is it applied some other way? What would you guess the material is that the head is cast in??

the heads resin for sure.
the hair rooted, it can be done in various ways.

reggie on OSW had a good way of useing a net like fabric.
and applying it over the bald head.
then rooting the hair through the net fabric.

for this anakin, it seems like he glues some hair near the hairline so it really looks like the hair is coming from the forehead.

Back