my(used to be) weak collection...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mikedanger

Super Freak
Reaction score
took some crappy pics last night since i was bored...my collection is pretty tame compared to others on here, but i only started on hot toys about a year ago...

first up is the wet bar...i need to do some posing since they look pretty bland.

DSCN0219.jpg

next up is the dark knight collection...they are on my tv stand just below my tv. the pics are pretty crummy...i got a new camera and haven't quite figured it out yet. really need to do some posing here too.

DSCN0220.jpg

DSCN0221.jpg

Last edited:
Re: my weak collection...

There are some really good figures there. I still need to get that Mark 1.

Yeah I agree with Slipnotpredator, that's not a weak collection.
You have got some great figures there, and Bat-Pod too.
What's the other stuff just out of shot?

How is that weak? you have some great stuff congrats man! :rock

thanks guys! that makes me feel better!

below the figs on the bar i have my ghostbusters figures. on both sides of my TV i have a detolf with my MOTU collection. one is topped with a he man statue and the other is topped with a skeletor statue. i also have a muppets animal replica sitting on my sub woofer. i'm still unpacking from our move(1 year ago) so i have a garage, attic and storage shed full of stuff that i need to make a decision on...

thanks again for the comments guys!

Great collection!
Looks really nice!! :rock!!

below the figs on the bar i have my ghostbusters figures. on both sides of my TV i have a detolf with my MOTU collection. one is topped with a he man statue and the other is topped with a skeletor statue. i also have a muppets animal replica sitting on my sub woofer. i'm still unpacking from our move(1 year ago) so i have a garage, attic and storage shed full of stuff that i need to make a decision on...

Show us pics of all these!!! :rock!:rock!

Thats an awesome collection. What makes it even better is that is displayed very nicely. :rock

Let's see all that too! (not the garage, attic and storage shed full of stuff that you need to make a decision on though)

Back