My updated collection

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well watches
My latest arrival

The Real Submariner!
IMG_8307.jpg

Tag Grand Carrera
wallPaper3_1600x1200.jpg

Had to return this due to a fault and awaiting a replacement from TAG 3 weeks to go:banana(Mine has a white face)

IMG_8276.jpg

Omega Planet Ocean 42mm Just sold as going to get the 45mm version with no orange numbers fantastic quality watch

Darn it!!!!

But those watches look really classy! :banana

May I ask why you collect watches? :)

I really like them great history and mechanics, buy the right watch is like money in the bank! But please dont go looking at them as just like pringles or polystone once you pop you just cant stop.Oh and they are a bit more expensive too :emperor

I really like them great history and mechanics, buy the right watch is like money in the bank! But please dont go looking at them as just like pringles or polystone once you pop you just cant stop.Oh and they are a bit more expensive too :emperor

Thats cool, I like that...I used to collect coins for the same reason...and I still have my collection!

I just dont have the willpower :) I decided to cut back the collection and invest in a few watches but things just keep coming out that I need:) since Christmas I am up 2 watches, Thor pf,moria orc pf,Thor lsb, ghost rider lsb,aragorn pf exc yesterday,Indy on order,predator cm and a few fx sabres !

I just dont have the willpower :) I decided to cut back the collection and invest in a few watches but things just keep coming out that I need:) since Christmas I am up 2 watches, Thor pf,moria orc pf,Thor lsb, ghost rider lsb,aragorn pf exc yesterday,Indy on order,predator cm and a few fx sabres !

Now that is gonna be one impressive haul!! :rock

Very Cool Nautilis, Whats in the black box?

The black box under the terminator is my watch box!This rotates the watches in various patterns to simulate them being worn.Keeps the movements going as I cant wear them all at once.................or can I :banana

keep the faith, great lotr collection what are you going to do when the hobbit is released, build on.

Starting to slowly clean this collection up now!
Picking up a besta tonight to tidy up my LOTR / Starwars PFs but marvel just need re-arranging and the shelf heigh adjusting using the tried and tested Raider method!
Hopefully will add pics once its built later Ikea on a Saturday is suicide!

IMG_8379.jpg

Back