My totally inadequate collection!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ScaryCreature

Freaked Out
Reaction score
Here's some of my collection. Compared to some other collections I've seen on here, this is just a drop in the bucket. I wanted you to see my "Creature" area around my computer desk and also my Wolf Man poster. I no longer have my 12" Color Creature or my 12" Holiday Dracula, but I'll be obtaining them again as soon as my wallet will allow! :) The Creature and Wolf Man posters were just some that I ordered from eBay and had framed at a local hobby shop.. I think they turned out fairly well even though the bottoms of the posters were covered up a little bit.

HPIM0322.jpg

HPIM0323.jpg

HPIM0325.jpg

HPIM0332.jpg

HPIM0327.jpg

Well I'm not much into the creature stuff more into the Marvel Comic characters but I do have that same monitor if it's a 24 inch, I love it! :rock

I do have that same monitor if it's a 24 inch, I love it! :rock
Yep, it's an HP 24-inch HDMI.. and yes, I love it, too! It's a heck of a monitor. I replaced a ViewSonic that I'd had for about 5 years.. this HP is awesome!!

Wow, I love your collection and set up! The Creature owns! :rock2

Nice collection! And hardly inadequate. I wish I had one of those exclusive Metalunas.

Do you ever open your figures?

Nice collection! And hardly inadequate. I wish I had one of those exclusive Metalunas.

Do you ever open your figures?
Hi! The Exclusive Metaluna Mutant is one of my favorites. Even though the included spaceship is kind of cheesy, it's still cool to have. My other prized figures are the 12" Mummy and the 12" B&W Creature.

I've never removed any of the figures from the boxes. I'm one of those types who likes to have everything in the original packaging. I've even saved some of the original Sideshow shipping boxes that these came in!

Nice stuff... but you should open your figures. Monsters need to breath :lol
Yes, perhaps... but, Sideshow did such an excellent job on these boxes and packages, well, they're works of art, too! Besides, they look snug and happy in their little boxes... :)

Back