My tiny collection (not much eh....)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nice!

Which part of Malaysia is Ampang located? Do you have to travel far to acquire your collection?

Nice!

Which part of Malaysia is Ampang located? Do you have to travel far to acquire your collection?

Ampang is situated near to Kuala Lumpur, just half an hour drive. Actually most of my 12" figures I bought from XL-Shop, few minutes away from where I'm currently working. So it's quite easy for me to pre-order things from them & YES, THEY HAVE THE BEST PRICE IN TOWN WHEN IT COMES TO 12" figures.

Lucky me :)

Ampang is situated near to Kuala Lumpur, just half an hour drive. Actually most of my 12" figures I bought from XL-Shop, few minutes away from where I'm currently working. So it's quite easy for me to pre-order things from them & YES, THEY HAVE THE BEST PRICE IN TOWN WHEN IT COMES TO 12" figures.

Lucky me :)

I deed, lucky you.:lol

Hope in time we get to see your growing collection.:)

Just got Hellboy

060409.jpg

The box with two truetype nude bodies

Hellboy in action:

0604092.jpg

0604093.jpg

0604094.jpg

0604095.jpg

Big Baby

0604096.jpg

0604098.jpg

0604099.jpg

The Samaritan

06040911.jpg

Comparison between sideshow & HT hellboy

06040914.jpg

In cabinet

Superb, that's all I can say

I dion't think it is small! Compared to mine it is enormous:) However I am a kind of different collector. Don't collect so much movie related stuff:)

Thanks for sharing always nice to see what ppl have in their shelves:)

Back