My Throne room in Process.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Super anxious to see your setup

PO'd: SSC Avengers assemble Thor, Hulk, and Wasp, SSC Spider-Gwen, SSC Silk, SSC Baby Groot, SSC Thanos CE, XM-Studios Hulkbuster, XM-Studios Spider-Man, XM-Studios Doctor Octopus, RCB Future Foundation Spider-Man, IBD Onslaught, IBD Sentry

It looks amazing already. I don't have the skill, let alone the tools or know-how on materials to do anything like this.

You can teach yourself a lot man. Just have to invest in tools. If your a home owner, you will only be benefiting yourself, as you can do all the work on your place yourself.

Tools make me. [emoji51]

Now is a perfect time to be able to learn cause everyone is sharing these days.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Super anxious to see your setup

PO'd: SSC Avengers assemble Thor, Hulk, and Wasp, SSC Spider-Gwen, SSC Silk, SSC Baby Groot, SSC Thanos CE, XM-Studios Hulkbuster, XM-Studios Spider-Man, XM-Studios Doctor Octopus, RCB Future Foundation Spider-Man, IBD Onslaught, IBD Sentry

Yeah, me too. Still waiting on time and money to finish. Hard to work on your own stuff when you’re busy working on others.

82b876019763493acdf0be89dff2f306.jpg
c7a4152f20ed6b889ed54649dd63579b.jpg

Finished this corner shelf.

Now just imagine this shelf up in a corner of your room somewhere

Chavez553 is my instagram for anybody wants to check out more of my work.

I have pics there on how I mount the corner shelves.

I have 2 of these to mount today. I might just take pics again and post them here.

If anyone wants my old pocket jig I’ll give it to you for free. First one messages me gets it.

Pics below.

64a4afeea4702d6d758b9996e4c614a4.jpg
50f061bfed9457860143ad85d90bc02f.jpg

Sweet job on your cabinet . I personally love pocket holes as they have there place .I have a simular Kreg jig to yours too.
I’m hoping to have a 4’x4’ cnc router table built by this time next year.

Very impressed with your corner shelves. You’ve got a tad more skill than me lol .
I hang out a lot at routerforums. com . You heard of them?

0a1b2da34184af0c28485634334843d2.jpg
35d058f00fb6891e0aed8b06d737a6c7.jpg

Started my bookshelves tonight.

Face framing and crown mounding tomorrow. [emoji51]

199446e4c75dc3ce9db63b6a42f1194d.jpg

Yeah, they little narrow but I’ve got a switch on that wall so it’s as wide as I could go.

I’m digging it.

Keep the photos coming

PO'd: SSC Avengers assemble: Thor, Hulk, and Wasp/SSC Spider-Gwen/SSC Silk/SSC Baby Groot/SSC Thanos CE & EX/SSC Wolverine/XM-Studios Hulkbuster/XM-Studios Spider-Man/XM-Studios Electro/RCB Future Foundation Spider-Man/IBD Onslaught/IBD Sentry/IBD Agent Venom/IBD Hyperion/IBD Superior Spider-man

535b64221c3ad310368de71aa2e684d9.jpg
cfb194a94658b0172adebd65840dc290.jpg

Had some time to work on these today. They have to be sanded and then I’m putting some fancy crown on top.

Should be some clear skies later in the week. It’s been crappy weather this early spring.

Was thinking about connecting them with a center console on top, but IDK. Might be too much..

Gonna go ahead and make another center cabinet for the upper above the tv and connect it to the book shelves I just made and mount it all this weekend.

Gonna need the space for more Prime1 statues. [emoji51]

Back