My Terminator 2 Song - New Completed Song & Video - 1st Post - Performed By Ahhnuld

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: My Terminator 2 Song - Performed By Ahhnuld

thanks for the subs )
like real Arnold, it needs them :D

You're Welcome. And yes he does :lol

Thanks buddy

I was listening to this again and you have a real talent for writing songs. I think you said this was your first music production and I am very impressed.

I was on ebay yesterday listening to it and unconsciously I started to search Terminator stuff:rotfl. See subliminal messages work!:lecture

Also +1 for the Reese mention from the extended version. :clap

thanks a lot brother, I appreciate it.
Yes this was the first song I've ever written.
Haha buy more Terminators!!!!

I have to stop listening to it or I might end up with a DX-10:rotfl

I can't believe that you don't already have it.
, big bad toy store still has this guy in stock for retail price

I don't want to get hit with a $30 shipping charge and than customs on top of it as well since I live in Canada.

I'm on the look out for a deal.

Re: My Terminator 2 Song - New Completed Song & Video - 1st Post - Performed By Ahhnu

Final Completed Version

[ame]https://youtu.be/LRuCZ_o80nw[/ame]

Last edited:
Re: My Terminator 2 Song - New Completed Song & Video - 1st Post - Performed By Ahhnu

Awesome work my friend! Laughted super hard!

I like the newest version best Mike, the video clips make it more entertaining:clap

MrEcko, you're a multi-talented bad-a**, man.

Respect and 2-handed salute!

MrEcko, you're a multi-talented bad-a**, man.

Respect and 2-handed salute!

Well thankyou sir , i appreciate that buddy :hi5:

on another note , :lol i posted this on Arnold & James Cameron' Twitter :yess::lol I hope they see it :pray:

INCREDIBLE job Mike!!! And also hilarious! Very well done man! This deserves MANY views.

Raaaaaaoooow make my video go viral Freaks!!!!!!!!!

Thanks everyone, I really appreciate it. I will add my leveled version with minor fixes very soon.

I don't have Facebook or Twitter, can someone post it for me please.

I would be very grateful

I put it on Arnold's twitter...maybe some folks will see it and get you some views....it makes me laugh every time I listen to it.

I put it on Arnold's twitter...maybe some folks will see it and get you some views....it makes me laugh every time I listen to it.

Thanks buddy , much appreciated . I did that also , but for some reason it never shows up when i try to look at it :dunno

Back