My take on Cobra's saboteur.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
this is actually the first time I notice this, but isn't the bottom box with the rachet the lid of the tool box just open? :lol not sure why I never saw that.

in that case the a frame pack and tool box in the above picture is perfect, but maybe the tool box should be bigger.

While the frame looks good, Firefly's pack isn't that square:

firefly.jpg

It's more of an "A" frame, there's no structure attached to the top part of the frame and only a toolbox at the bottom. I think if onethousandmasks finds a frame (or can build one out of something like Ertle model trees), his pack'll be perfect.

Thanks Nam, great idea. Im gonna see where I can find a cheap model somewhere (Maybe Big Lots or Ross).

This is actually very awesome...Only minor nitpick is that he got the eyes of a good guy.
'

Mybe if you do some "eyeliner" type paint around the eyes to make him look darker and a lil pastel shading under the eyes and turn up the eyebrows a little. that might do the trick. Looks friggin awesome even as is tho.:gun you nailed it!

Back