My style of customs

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey brother, what ure using for the mud effect on the dutch figure? Of course, that's if u care to give us some tips. An sencerely thank you. Those custom pcs. Are top notch.

Hey brother, what ure using for the mud effect on the dutch figure? Of course, that's if u care to give us some tips. An sencerely thank you. Those custom pcs. Are top notch.

Thanks, I used mixed acrylic paints, just get it to be clumpy and apply layer after layer. Just be sure to add different shades of colors in your layers

Thank you, just a heads up too I am still open for commissions

What do your commissions involve? Painting? Whole Figure Creation? Sculpting? Weathering? Modding? And where are you located? I ask because I am always looking for talented people to help with all the things I listed haha.

What do your commissions involve? Painting? Whole Figure Creation? Sculpting? Weathering? Modding? And where are you located? I ask because I am always looking for talented people to help with all the things I listed haha.

I do pretty much all of the above as much and best I can, except for full on sculpting, only minor sculpting such as hair and for example facial hair. I'm located in Sol Cal.

That cap is sick man!, actually all your custom is sick.. Awesome work, just awesome...

awesome stuff!!! wow.....top notch here,,,,,love all of them, very talented.........

Yea I can do that, what kinda snow weathering did you have in mind

Awesome, I am thinking about getting my R.J. MacReady from the 1982 The Thing Snow Weathered:

R.J. MacReady.jpg

Back