My Strange Collection

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My current Hot Toys Avengers set up. I received my exclusive Battle Damaged Mark VII and swapped out the regular Mark VII for it. I put Hulk on the Chitauri base as it appears to be molded to fit his feet and he stands more stable on it.

Avengers11-10-13_zps97eafd78.jpg

Did a little changing up to put up the new Iron Man Hall of Armor display.

HallofArmorwithMidas_zpsea7e73a1.jpg

My Mark II is in the Gantry display on another shelf and I don't own a Mark III so I put up the 2 War Machine figures in their place. I think they give the display a little more variety than the standard 1-7 armors.

HallofArmorleft_zps7ee359ca.jpg

For some reason the pictures I took of this center section came out blurry. Not sure if that's due to the acrylic covers on the front of the displays or not. But you get the drift of how it looks.

HallofArmorcenter_zps24ec79b3.jpg

And the other end. I took the regular Mark VII out of my Avengers display when I got the Battle Damaged version so the clean Mark VII is in it's proper home in the display.

HallofArmorright_zpsda70a2c3.jpg

I also just got the exclusive and expensive Mark XXI "Midas" figure. I used some Sideshow Rewards points to help offset the sticker shock. That said I think this figure is gorgeous and as I have him set up on top of the Hall of Armor I think he makes for an impressive display. I think I'll be adding the other IM3 armors to the display alongside Midas.

IronManMidas_zpscf937aa2.jpg

Back