My Statue/Figure Photography.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: My Statue Photography.

They look great dude! :rock

Indoor pics look just as good as your pretty garden ones :lol :rock

Indoor pics look just as good as your pretty garden ones :lol :rock

I'm still laughing. :lol

Thanks guys! I'm glad you like them, i didn't get as many poses as i wanted but i am meant to be working. :panic: :lol

Wowzah!!! Damn yo... these look amazing. The clarity is great. Your lighting for the indoor shots Rock you talented ____er you!!!:hi5:

6352592531_8e84c7bfb3_b.jpg

6352679137_ee48353032_b.jpg

6352687363_8e4b933016_b.jpg

6352755581_9c52a5cca4_b.jpg

Hope you like them. I'm loving these 2. :rock

They look great -jay-, excellent shots!

I am on the fence with Cap, he is danerously close to getting the ax!

With so much stuff on the horizon and everything so damn expensive, Cap was on the bottom of the "must keep" list. Its an awesome looking figure, but if something must get cut, it will be Cap.

With so much stuff on the horizon and everything so damn expensive, Cap was on the bottom of the "must keep" list. Its an awesome looking figure, but if something must get cut, it will be Cap.

Ah right. Yeah way too much coming all at once for me as well. :monkey2

Yup, just got Superman this week, $224 with shipping.

Then in the first two weeks of December I have General Hawk, Captian America, Cobra Viper and some HT Truetype Muscle bodies.

And of course regular bills and Christmas too :thud:

:lol

Yeah being near christmas doesn't help. I don't think anyone is getting a gift from me this year. :D

Yeah, I decided that just this week. Gonna return everyones Christmas gifts this weekend :yess:

Thinking about making a speech Christmas morning about how Christmas is about Jesus and not presents, should cover my ass.

Back