My Statue/Figure Photography.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: My Statue Photography.

It was a real pain! I took that stupid faux leather off to get the shield hand back on, it's not like you miss it and it made it easier. The suit is very restrictive isn't it? :mad:

I'm glad you like the pictures though. :hi5:

I didn't follow the instructions, because I was too scared to damage the shield(straps).
I attached the hand first and then put on the shield. The bigger arm strap goes over the hand pretty well, and the smaller grip-one was easy to get in the hand with the little clip to loosen and fasten it! :)

Plus no need to put force on the whole thing while trying to get the hand back one with the shield attached.

I didn't follow the instructions, because I was too scared to damage the shield(straps).
I attached the hand first and then put on the shield. The bigger arm strap goes over the hand pretty well, and the smaller grip-one was easy to get in the hand with the little clip to loosen and fasten it! :)

Plus no need to put force on the whole thing while trying to get the hand back one with the shield attached.

That's how i got it back on after doing it the way HT said, much easier. :slap :lol

That stiff shoulder pad makes it impossible to get the arm all the way up90 degrees. HT must have made their promo figure's outfit from something softer to get their action shots.

It was a real pain! I took that stupid faux leather off to get the shield hand back on, it's not like you miss it and it made it easier. The suit is very restrictive isn't it? :mad:

I'm glad you like the pictures though. :hi5:

Well the teeny tiny fairies that assemble these things must've been the same ones that wrote the instructions because even with a magnifying glass i couldn't read how to attach the shield to the back:lol

Well the teeny tiny fairies that assemble these things must've been the same ones that wrote the instructions because even with a magnifying glass i couldn't read how to attach the shield to the back:lol

Yeah, that was very unclear indeed. I just unfasten the clasp on the gripping strap, so that it's loose. Then I slide the little black shieldholding thing under the strap that goes along the inside of the shield. Lastly I attach the shieldholder to the belt on the back of Cap. The shield fits nice and snug that way :)

Hot Toys War Machine (Special Version)

6781660412_d6ef412a7f_b.jpg

6927781727_8e81cd0c91_b.jpg

6781687940_29b4714aa2_b.jpg

6781665168_99d753d80c_b.jpg

6927797103_d5412dc694_b.jpg

6781666696_99f2a09f7c_b.jpg

6927799989_aa72a59804_b.jpg

Yes it's more Iron Man & yes it's not from the film so don't bother posting that ____ or you'll get a kick in the ____ing nuts! You know who i'm talking about. :lecture :lol

Cool pics, man! The more I look at this figure, the more I like this colourscheme over the one they have in the movie! :rock :rock :rock

I went through your whole thread and excellent pics my friend. Just excellent! :rock

Now, I am exhausted...:thud:

Just a few more. :yess: I really can't wait to have all the Avengers. :rock

6782258508_bc121851f1_b.jpg

6928367239_b303f63a65_b.jpg

6928371507_6c053a561c_b.jpg

6928374055_d07c791233_b.jpg

6782248544_55a402879f_b.jpg

Back