My Statue/Figure Photography.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: My Statue Photography.

Cheers man :hi5:

I was going to take some with Venom and Carnage but the weather got crap so didn't get a chance. :(

Putting this statue together was the hardest yet, it was a proper little tw@t. :lol

Thanks Rook :hi5:

Your pics of the AMP Suit were great as well, i can't wait for mine to get here. :rock

Great shots of Carnage. Really dynamic piece and you captured it quite well.

Carnage looks amazing bud! I love the oily look of the black symbiote in contrast with the red muscular-type of structure!!! Very awesome indeed! And of course great pics as always!!! :rock :rock :rock :clap

Jay, just got caught up in your thread and WOW!!! Awesome. Awesome. Awesome. My Carnage should be here in a week or so. I can't wait!

You've got the talent. That's for sure. Thanks for sharing. And keep up the good work.

(PS. I'm falling in love with the frame idea that you're putting around your pics. I'm stealing your idea and adding it to my pics from here on out. :lol It REALLY adds a lot to the "wow" factor. Nice job!!)

Great shots of Carnage. Really dynamic piece and you captured it quite well.
Cheers Josh :hi5:

Carnage looks amazing bud! I love the oily look of the black symbiote in contrast with the red muscular-type of structure!!! Very awesome indeed! And of course great pics as always!!!
That looks amazing! they did a great job with this. :yess:

Jay, just got caught up in your thread and WOW!!! Awesome. Awesome. Awesome. My Carnage should be here in a week or so. I can't wait!

You've got the talent. That's for sure. Thanks for sharing. And keep up the good work.

(PS. I'm falling in love with the frame idea that you're putting around your pics. I'm stealing your idea and adding it to my pics from here on out. :lol It REALLY adds a lot to the "wow" factor. Nice job!!)
I just saw that and your pics look awesome! :exactly:

Cheers for the kind words chap. :hi5:

Holy frijoles! Carnage looks BADASS! Congrats, Jay! :rock :rock :rock

He is Badass but him & venom just ripped the ____ outta my house! hope the insurance covers damage caused by 2 spider-man villians?

My face on seeing the damage.
picture.php

:rotfl

Cheers indeed :hi5:

Your shots as well as my friend Rook and MaulFan are folks that have made me figure out ways to get better at taking shots.

These all do a great job of capturing Jack's persona and likeness while also doign a great job of showing off the paint apps, the paint looks much nicer and less toy-like than some photos of this piece have suggested.

5143049284_3da2cd7cb8_b.jpg

5142327469_7b1beb12f5_b.jpg

5142327473_a7727f8bb8_b.jpg

5142332551_285cc14f1d_b.jpg

These all do a great job of capturing Jack's persona and likeness while also doign a great job of showing off the paint apps, the paint looks much nicer and less toy-like than some photos of this piece have suggested.

Yeah i agree some pictures have made the paint look really crap but it's just not, it's a great statue and once people have it they'll see why i and many others love it! :rock

Jay every time I see your photos it makes me want to get the figures. you just have that touch that collectors want to see.

Great acquisition. Your pictures are pure awesomeness.
Thanks greatwall :hi5:

Jay every time I see your photos it makes me want to get the figures. you just have that touch that collectors want to see.

Thanks bud :)

I have a lot of fun taking pictures of my collection and sharing them with you guys. It also allows me to see more of the statues rather than just plonking them in my units and looking at them from the front. :lol

I have a lot of fun taking pictures of my collection and sharing them with you guys. It also allows me to see more of the statues rather than just plonking them in my units and looking at them from the front. :lol

Taking pics and sharing them with fellow collectors is such a fun aspect of this hobby! It isn't just the collecting, it's so much more! Your pictures are the perfect example of this!! :clap :hi5:

Jay your pics are amazing! :rock I love the carnage shots! Any venom ones?

Thanks :D I've just noticed the guy on eBay used your pic for the venom I bought

Back