My statue collection

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
and a few more new things...

IMG_7049Medium.jpg

IMG_7064Medium.jpg

IMG_7003Medium.jpg

IMG_7018Large.jpg

Love that Dio i almost picked it up myself, congrats on the new stuff they look great! :rock

Great Updates Ambash, I saw another Collector had painted the Boots Black on Punisher vs DD looked Very Cool, Who made the last Electra?

the elektra is by attakus. I got the vs dio for dirt cheap so I decided to bite the bullet and get the modern version as well. should be here soon.

The SF Collection :rock:rock:rock:rock:rock, Are you gonna get Guile thats comming out thru SS?, You where not kiddin when you said Big Update, Congrats Ambash

thank you guys. I used to be only a star wars guy, but thanks to you all, I have jumped into other licenses. my wallet and wife aren't too happy about it, but what can you do :D

I will definately be grabbing both version of guile, and another big update in a few weeks.

thank you guys. I used to be only a star wars guy, but thanks to you all, I have jumped into other licenses. my wallet and wife aren't too happy about it, but what can you do :D

I will definately be grabbing both version of guile, and another big update in a few weeks.

From the rest of us here, I would like to say Thank You from all of us :lol

Back