My statue collection

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: star wars statues

DSC00097Large.jpg
I love that Oola, the Leia on the right and the bookends. It scares me to think of how much money you've spent on this phenomenal collection of yours. But wow. Yours are the kind of collectibles that I love the most. No offense to anyone else, but this is my favorite "Show your shelves" thread on this or any site I've seen.

thanks again everyone for the compliments.

I am just happy to share my passion with those of a similiar mind. My collection doesn't even touch the amazing stuff other folks have on here, but I am thankful that I can still be a 30-something year old kid - and that I have a wife who lets me have the basement! :banana

Great Pics and Collection Ambash, like the way you show three different versions in one pic, like the Leia's

Man does it ever end!!!! Those Pics are amazing. I really like the display cases/cabinets! where did you get them and how much did they cost? i know you have different ones, but I need something to display my Aragorn, Frodo, and Legolas(when it comes out) Premium Format's and my random Kotobukiya's. I definitely need a Darth Maul PF, looked like you had a couple. Really liked the case with Maul and Asajj PF's. WELL DONE!!!

peace

paul

I get all of my cases via craig's list or kijiji. There is no way I would pay msrp for them.

here is my newest displaycase...

IMG_2243Large.jpg

Hey,
You never emailed me back about the ESB Vader I was gonna sell to you for $150CAD. I ended up selling it on Ebay for $230 US before shipping!
It would have looked great next to the attakus ;)

Hi, I am glad you were able to sell it for more. I was actually trying to help a friend score it but his funds were tight (I owned it and the dio piece already, although I paid more for both) :banghead

They are both amazing, and your prices were the best I've ever seen!

Good to see other collectors from Toronto on here (it seem we are outnumbered by our western friends :D)

Hi, I am glad you were able to sell it for more. I was actually trying to help a friend score it but his funds were tight (I owned it and the dio piece already, although I paid more for both) :banghead

They are both amazing, and your prices were the best I've ever seen!

Good to see other collectors from Toronto on here (it seem we are outnumbered by our western friends :D)

:rock:rock:rock:rock:rock

Back