My statue collection

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
IMG_6523Large.jpg

Awesomeness abound!!!

Great shots, sir :clap

Did you manage to get the AT-AT my friend?

unfortunately that one still elludes me. the few I have seen at a fair price did not include the original shipping material, which made them a definite pass (too many horror stories of damage in transit).

And the few complete ones were asking way too much $$ (for me anyhow). But the hunt continues!

My big surprise is from Marvel.

that archangel is so cool i am so envious and obviously the rest of your collection is sick

thanks for the comments guys. the BIG surprise should be here soon, but a few smaller things for now...batman b&w:

IMG_6552Medium.jpg

IMG_6548Medium.jpg

IMG_6530Medium.jpg

IMG_6569Medium.jpg

thanks for the comments guys. the BIG surprise should be here soon, but a few smaller things for now...batman b&w:

IMG_6552Medium.jpg

IMG_6548Medium.jpg

IMG_6530Medium.jpg

IMG_6569Medium.jpg

Nice new additions! :clap
I am eager to see this big surprise, however I have a good idea what it is! :wave

averone, keep it a secret! :nana:

Mister Ski, thank you for the kind words. The statue is very impressive. It is hard to capture the scale of the thing in pictures. you will not be disappointed.

some more new stuff!

IMG_6578Large.jpg

IMG_6607Medium.jpg

IMG_6620Large.jpg

I was BLOWN AWAY by the GL bust. It is "mixed media" and a must have for any GL fan.

More soon!

Back