My SS/WETA collection

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah the Master Chief rocks socks! :rock2 doesn't he. :lol I have stored it for a while ad my dads till i'm moved to my new place were i finally can make my game/collection room!

Awesome Master Chief! I always wanted that!! Is that Assassin's Creed Kotobukiya/ArtFX??

Nice Pics

peace

paul

Yeah the Master Chief rocks socks! :rock2 doesn't he. :lol I have stored it for a while ad my dads till i'm moved to my new place were i finally can make my game/collection room!

You're a quote thief too
getsmiley.php
, there can be only one:rotfl:rock

Oh i'm sorry Sonic :lol

Oh okay there's more than enough space for both of us, I love Dutch folks anyway, well apart from last Saturday:monkey2 King Billy rocked though
getsmiley.php
:lol

Everyone steals...though in all fairness I stole that line as well! :lol :lol

Ah I knew there was something going on with you, same as me, we have a dark side (like Dexter:lol)

Oh okay there's more than enough space for both of us, I love Dutch folks anyway, well apart from last Saturday King Billy rocked though

Good to hear that you like us dutch and were sorry for last Saturday hope you guys get second place to the play-offs. But you have to admit we have a great team and we also deserved to win the last european championship. oh well better luck in South Africa. :D

Hey Paul,

I think he's about 13 inches. And for a special edition he's beautiful if you compare it with some other collectibles you get with a game. Like the Alone in the Dark figure for instance. That one is terrible :banghead

Hey Paul,

I think he's about 13 inches. And for a special edition he's beautiful if you compare it with some other collectibles you get with a game. Like the Alone in the Dark figure for instance. That one is terrible :banghead

I bought the collectors edition and i swear it only came with a 3 inch fig!!!, I bought it for Xbox 360 and i think i prob got it from Gamestop. I have PS3 and 360. which verson did you buy it for and from where? heck i dont even remember if they made one from Koto/artFX. He would make for a cool PF!! Sideshow needs to get bizzy on making cool video game PF. Kratos, Solid Snake, Master Chief, Nariko, Dante, Altair, Ryu Hayabusa!! just to name a few

peace

paul

Hey Paul i just measured the statue and he is 26.5 cm or 10.4 inches. I also bought the 360 version. :D

Last edited:
Is it a Netherlands exclusive or something?

Huh?:confused: strange i have no idea if it's a netherlands exclusive. Probably not if Ubisoft was smart they were better off making it a UK exclusive cause of the bigger population. Can you make a picture of yours cause mine really is 10.4 inches ;)

thanks

Huh?:confused: strange i have no idea if it's a netherlands exclusive. Probably not if Ubisoft was smart they were better off making it a UK exclusive cause of the bigger population. Can you make a picture of yours cause mine really is 10.4 inches ;)

thanks

i dont have it anymore, i ended up selling the game a while ago, if the figure was bigger i would of kept it. sorry about that, I think Neca makes a pretty cool 7-8" figure though.

peace

paul

Is that a Master Chief 1:1 helmet? Where did you get it? It looks nice

I got it from a toy store. I asked the owner if i could buy it. He asked his head office what hey may do with it. Luckily they didn't care because it was a present from Microsoft. So the owner set to me for a big cake you can have it. So i bought a cake for 10 euro's ($14) and he was mine great deal huh? :naughty And yes it's a 1:1 scale

Back