My Sons' Customs (He is 9 Years Old!!!)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dizzyarse

Super Freak
Reaction score
I thought you might like to see the work of a budding customiser... at only 9 years old my son Adam is already mastering the art of toy customisation and doesnt limit himself to working in 1/6 scale... lego minifigures and 7 inch figures, all are fair game to him.
What do you think, and are there any younger customisers out there?
Dizzy:google

that's brilliant. now advertise his customising skills on the board and watch the money roll in. :lol.

That is AWESOME!

He is very talented and has good taste in characters too. Tell him to keep up the good work, he'll be a master one day.

FOR 9 thats superb wait till his 17 imagine his skillset then !

Get him some milliput from Hobbycraft and let him have a crack at modelling

Love his collection hope he is looking after em as theres some expensive ones in there

In fact is that a 12 inch riddick I spy ? let me know as Ive never seen another production or custom one before ?

Also whats the 12 inch TX (Terminator 3) ?

Wouldnt mind some close up pics of her ?

LMK what she is as if she's any good wouldnt mind picking one of her up myself :)

Wow.... That is insane talent for someone his age!! Hope he keeps at it, he might be the Tiger Woods of customizing if he keeps it up. :lol

Unbelievable!!! :horror Your son is sure to be a master of customizing when he grows up! Keep it up! Hope to see more workz from your son. :D

Thats a very talented boy you got there. Enforce the hell out of his artistic side - I've seen too many young artists let it go because their parents want them to be something else (usually sports related). Make him feel worth something because of his amazing talent, and he will grow up to be a pro!

Well guys, he has been at it again, making more custom Gotham Thugs to add to his portfolio of pre-teen work! Alright, I did help him with some of the work... I don't trust him with a scalpel or dremel yet, but 90% of these figures are done by him.
I try not to take over when we do a project together otherwise he will never learn. Plus sometimes he gets a better result than me in a fraction of the time!
Dizzy:google

Your encouragement is great, nice collection too. Can you show more of the Terminator one? From the ones I can see, they look great, good job to him and you.

Very good work for a young one, just goes to show ya, the hobby is not dying, we just got push the youth a bit. Looks like he is really off to a great start.

My son is 10, and he likes working on the new 25th joes, his paint skills are growing all the time, and now he wants to sculpt,l so the wife and I got him some fixit sculpt for xmas.

Back