My Small Toy Story Collection

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hopefully no one here was watching it in case this gets a war going, but there's a Sid going on the Bay right now, $50 with one day left.

I have an odd request. could you post perfect head on shots of Andy (without his hat, assuming its removable)? As well as profile view? see, I'm working on making Andy's room in 3d (check out my project here and here if anyone's interested) and I'd like to make Andy himself eventually, but Im in need of good reference, so I would need front and side views. If you want to throw in top and behind views that would help too.

I have an odd request. could you post perfect head on shots of Andy (without his hat, assuming its removable)? As well as profile view? see, I'm working on making Andy's room in 3d (check out my project here and here if anyone's interested) and I'd like to make Andy himself eventually, but Im in need of good reference, so I would need front and side views. If you want to throw in top and behind views that would help too.

I saw your 3D project. Nice work. I will post the photos as per your request soon. :)

Nice collection! The only Toy Story stuff I have is an old woody, a new buzz a new woody and Toy Story 1 on DVD and blu ray and toy story 2.

:3

Here you go. I hope this helps you in your project.

xkgcrsjmqoqahu3jdid.jpg
p6fc8tyyqtxfelvmwor3.jpg
pjb6ir2nm4rog56t8d.jpg

That's great, for the head at least. I kinda need the entire body though, for his proportions.

cool! I just got the Bullseye collectors version, cant figure out how im going to get Woody to sit properly on him though :/

Back