My small but GROWING collection :)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Marfmaster:
Cool collection, but this just gave me a BatBoner

LMAO!!!!! thanks man!! Never heard that one before.

if only i had a 1:1 batmobile... i don't have THAT much $$$. I know a guy who actually made, from scratch, a 1:1 tumbler from batman begins/the dark knight. its ridiculous!! if i were to get my own 1:1 batmobile though, it would absolutely be the one from the 89' Batman Movie.

As far as how much $$ i put into the suit.. lets just say that i could buy two or three REEEEAALLY nice flat screen TV's for the same amount. LOL. don't actually know how much i've spent... it was a little here... a little there. didn't get it all at once. that would've wiped me clean out. :thud:

Thanks for all the comments on the suit guys! had a feeling this would turn a few heads... it scares the living hell out of anyone comin' into that room for the first time and i don't warn them. HAHAHAHA!!! :horror

Re: My small but GROWING collection ( NEW ADDITION 8/21/11)!!

hey Guys, here's some new arrivals... the Ecto-1 I already had but it was in storage... this was a good excuse to take it out and display once again!

l.jpg

l.jpg

I made some adjustments to my set up and i also made some recent additions and finally got my first DETOLF with Dioder LED lights inside from IKEA. Enjoy!!

l.jpg

l.jpg

l.jpg

l.jpg

l.jpg

l.jpg

l.jpg

l.jpg

l.jpg

l.jpg

Back