my small 1/6 collection.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks everybody!
Yeah I'll try to leave some space between figures.
Cause it looked so much different when 5 figure's displayed in one shelf. More room gives better look I guess.
And snake eyes went through body swap with hot toys wesker body. I think it is same as advanced body with longer ankle peg. Other than that, it is sideshow snake eyes.

The snake eyes looks great from far away. Is there anyway you could take a closer shot of him so that I can see his detail? I've always wanted a good 1/6 scale snake eyes figure. Yours looks way better than the default sideshow snake eyes. No worries if you don't have time to get a closer photo of him. Nice collection bro!

125891164CAE4E1B26EB65

Thanks a lot for the compliments everybody.
Here's my snake eyes close up.
I used hot toys wesker body.

Last edited:
Here is another close shot of snake eyes and rest of joes.

127C240C4BE3538A3D1FAD

117C240C4BE353893A6208

Really nice. That Wesker body makes a huge difference. Now I'm thinking about doing the same thing, but first I have to find a snake eyes for sale=). Thanks again!!!! Awesome figure and collection!

Really like that Snake Eyes, Wish I got him when I had the chance, so much $$$ now. Looking forward to seeing some more updates, love looking at other peoples 1/6 collections.

Looks really great and I like the way it's displayed. It's not small at all (TWSS)! :lol

Very cool, thanks for sharing!

Im jealous of your iron man mks 1 and 2!

I came to the hobby just after they became hard to come by.

Awesome collection. Jack Sparrow is a treasure too.

Back