My Slayer Collection is finally complete ...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chapter 2099

Super Freak
Reaction score
"Into every generation, a slayer is born..."

I just recently acquired my last (and most prized) Buffy Premium Format statue, Buffy herself. With her, my "slayer" collection is complete. The photos shown are pieces from Sideshow's Premium Format line: Buffy PF Exclusive, Angel PF Exclusive, Spike PF Exclusive, and Buffy Alternate Edition. A special thanks goes out to P1X4R for my "grail."

The Buffy PF Exclusive comes with the "Vampyr Book" (as pictured.) The Angel and Spike Exclusives come with alternate heads, displaying their "game faces." For those you wondering where the Exclusive Angel and Spike "game faces" are, I'm not that big of a fan of those, so I chose to display them with their human faces. (And the fact that they're tucked away in their boxes and I honestly don't feel like retrieving them. :lol)

They're phenomenal looking pieces. (The pictures really don't do them justice.) So enjoy and let me know what you think! Grrr. Argghh. :mummy

picture.php
picture.php

picture.php
picture.php

picture.php
picture.php

picture.php

No offesne, but that Slayer collection kinda blows. You got had dude, they look NOTHING like Slayer.

Should have gone with something more like this:

slayer.jpg

THANKS EVERYONE for the positive reviews! (And even the one from you, King Darkness. :lol) This is the first time I've posted a thread in the Show Your Shelves forum. Maybe I'll post pics of the whole office setup once everything is "complete." I don't have the best camera in the world so pics aren't the highest of quality, but at least I was able to post something. Either way, I'm glad it's a hit. I have a number of Marvel PFs too but honestly the Buffy PFs are my "most prized." The Buffy Ex. is my "grail." I've been looking for a long time, and thanks to P!X4R I found her.

Cool collection you've got there.
Good to hear that you've found what you were looking for.
:chew

Thanks! She's finally safe and sound behind glass. She's definitely keeper. By far, it's my favorite Sideshow Premium Format piece. :rock

i kinda like the black version better myself also, i guess the hair, and who doesn't like a hot chick in a black dress???:lol

good pics imo, as good of better than mine. sht it's hard to figure out which setting and lighting to use to get good shots.
as long as it's clear enough to tell if it's a guy or a girl, i consider it a good shot.:lol

Back