My Sideshow Catalog just arrive with a lot of goodies!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
carbo-fation said:
Thanks for the offer Tom but it turns out I won't need it. Just this morning I checked my email, and I got this message from sideshow:
[OUOTE]
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Item # Description U/M Ordrd Shpd Back Price Ext
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Comments:
1905 PC 1 1 0 $0.00 $0.00

Sideshow "Collect for Life" Ha

5005 PC 1 1 0 $0.00 $0.00

Darkside T-shirt

2118 PC 1 1 0 $0.00 $0.00

Star Wars Keychain

MISC EACH 1 1 0 $0.00 $0.00

DVD #4
------------
Sub Total: $0.00
Discount: - $0.00
Freight: $0.00
Sales Tax: $0.00
------------
Invoice Total: $0.00

If you have any questions please email us at [email protected].
Thank you for your order.

The funny thing is, I didn't even contact Sideshow about not getting any extra stuff. This shows how truely wonderful Sideshow as a company is and their dedication to their custormers never ceases to amaze me.
This occasion calls for a dancing wookie:chew
I got the same email today. Very nice of them!

I love the fact that SS gives the "loyal" customers a little extra....I have 8 SS keychains, 1 SS/SW keychain,5 DVDS, 2 "sold out" shirts, and 1 ball cap...( i even got a Outer Limits 12" figure with one of my last orders)I couldnt be happier with SS....by far the GREATEST customer freindly company!!!!

I LOVE SIDESHOW!!!!

Got my book tonight as well, plus I also got all the goodies:
Khaki hat, "Dark Side" t-shirt, Star Wars keychain, and DVD #4.

I think everything is GREAT, and I absolutely LOVE the hat. :monkey5

THANK YOU Chicky & Dusty for going the extra mile on the signatures!
I appreciate it very much!

JS :chew

ta2215 said:
There is also a thank you letter signed by the VP of E-Commerce and for you guys that have give them some feedback there is also a page with some of your comments with names.
monkey5

so who all has their name in the back?

carbo-fation said:
I am really excited to get these items in mail. At first I thought Sideshow only gave them to people who requested extra sigs. Glad I was wrong.
Yes, I feared the same thing. I don't know if I'll be getting any extra's with the catalogue, since I haven't received the catalogue yet, and haven't gotten any mails regarding my order (Europe...). I sure do hope I get the shirt!

i guess. in the 1st post, he stated that some of SS's customers and folks from this borad were given credit in the back. just wondered who is all.

Alice Adrenochrome said:
jlcmsu, you being quoted in the catalogue that's... that's just like the icing on the cake!

I thought it was cool and I thought it was cool to see other members quoted. When SS does stuff like that it makes these little things even more special.

I'm really impressed with the catalog. I'd like to add a review/comment to the product page but I guess Sideshow is shy. :)

I didn't expect a week later to get another box with some cool swag! Thanks Sideshow!! :) The hat, the shirt, and the keyring all fit! :google

Back