My sideshow and cinemaquette collections

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You have to allow time to recover after selling a Kidney so you can get more funds to keep adding to a Great Collection, be lookin for out for ya; Amin

You have to allow time to recover after selling a Kidney so you can get more funds to keep adding to a Great Collection, be lookin for out for ya; Amin

No, I just hope he gets the bastard that took all his watches!/money
There was some news, and although financial in nature, Amin is just prob is ok

No, I just hope he gets the bastard that took all his watches!/money
There was some news, and although financial in nature, Amin is just prob is ok

That was ment to be funny; Alex, but you got serious on us, it's cool no one knew, all is forgivin, Amin always turns up :exactly:

I have contact with him ... it's all ok with Amin :)

here a Mail from him...

Hi Mate,

Thks for the email.

Hope everyting goes well on your part.

No I still have my whole collection, just narrow down my collection merely
Marvel and all cinemaquette.
I can not collect every single pcs of sideshow items as before due to
space....

And last year Oct 2011 I just opened the collectible shop and had not log
in in the forum for almost six months something.

Been busy and keep in touch.

Rgds
Amin Ko

:horror wow now this is done in some class . were do you get the cases from ? .. this is a set up a would love to have

anyone from Europe or UK interested in buying a Cinemaquette T-X, i have one for sale £1250 ($2000) its a bargain but i need a quick sale as in need of money . Thankz

found this thread while looking up the KISS PF's, wow is all i can say
if i can ever get my collection room to look a smidgen like that i'll be a happy camper, if i'm ever in your neighbourhood Amin, i'm giving you a shout.
looking forward to more updates

I have just gone from pages 1 through to 156 on Amin's thread (only took 2 hours and 34 minutes :horror) and have to say again that Amin, in terms of statue collecting...you are the SIDESHOW FREAKS KING OF KINGS. I am so happy for you that you not only have such an amazing display room (or should i say rooms) but also an unbelievable amount of exclusive and wonderful pieces. You truly deserve some kind of Hall of Fame accolade for what you have achieved and there isnt one person on this forum that wouldnt want to be in your shoes right now...simply breathtaking stuff Amin and a real pleasure to view. Hope to see much more of your upcoming collectables in the future...for now i salute you sir! :woo

Koto Deadpool and X-23

kotocollection1.jpg

kotocollection2.jpg

Thks
Rgds
Amin Ko

Amin if I'm not wrong this was the last update of your collection. It's been 1 1/2 years, I hope you return to show us your amazing collection. You're an inspiration for many of us. Thanx!

Bumping what probably is the best display thread of the forum period! Not sure where Amin is or if he's coming back to us but in terms of collecting - it just doesnt get better than this! :bow:bow:bow

Guys,

Hope your guys are all doing fine and continue collecting the statue.

Wow..my last login was in May 2012 and it has been quite long not to visit this forum.

Sorry not be able to visit the forum like in old days. If you guys want to see or visit of what I have...maybe can follow me on instagram which I found very interesting though I am new (only one month start)

find me at @molaritywatch or #molaritywatch

Take care guys and have a nice day all

Rgds
Amin Ko

Back