My sideshow and cinemaquette collections

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sweeeet AS! Amin could you do me a favor by photographing your entire collection in the room using a wide lens? I hope it is not too personal too ask.

Cheers

Hi Bro,

with my existing place, there is impossible for me to display my entire collection. all have to take turn. Even some still have not yet chance to see.

In next three months, I am sure you will be able to see my entire collections.

Simply visit my thread once in a while..

Have a Nice Weekends.

Thks
Rgds
Amin Ko

Hi Bro,

with my existing place, there is impossible for me to display my entire collection. all have to take turn. Even some still have not yet chance to see.

Have a Nice Weekends.

Thks
Rgds
Amin Ko

No worries bro. Thank you for your time and looking forward to seeing your entire collection. Guessing that you might be on your way to a new and bigger pad for yourself and your collection :wink1::wink1:

No worries bro. Thank you for your time and looking forward to seeing your entire collection. Guessing that you might be on your way to a new and bigger pad for yourself and your collection :wink1::wink1:

Hope I could build sideshow museum in the future. hahaaahaha

Got headache with huge empty boxes..takes lot of spaces.

Thks
Rgds
Amin Ko

Hope I could build sideshow museum in the future. hahaaahaha

Got headache with huge empty boxes..takes lot of spaces.

Thks
Rgds
Amin Ko

I wish you all the best in making it a reality. But please make sure you invite me once the museum is built. I would love to pay a visit in person to such a place. :):)

Cheers

Hi Bro,

Have a Nice Weekends.

Thks
Rgds
Amin Ko

Cant wait, I have told my friend, you are one of the best collectors I have seen. You display everything so nice that I once dreamt of having a place like you :)

Sideshow Iron Man 2 War Machine Maquette.

This pcs looks awesome together with the Mark VI Maquette. This time sideshow wont let you down for the iron man. I am happy man now..

WarMachinephotos1.jpg

warmachinephotos2.jpg

warmachinephotos3.jpg

Thks
Rgds
Amin Ko

a massive dose of awesome!!! :hi5:

halooooooo ko amin !!!
dari indonesia kan? huehehe.. mantab koleksinya bro. yg di dharmawangsa ternyata cuma "segelintir" dari all koleksi.. sumpah gokil abis koleksinya bro amin!!! even bule2 aja ga ada kali yg koleksinya se gokil ini (ada sih, tapi dikit hehe)..

nice to meet indonesian geek collector here!!! the force is strooooong in you bro!!!

Hey Amin, I guess you must have already pre-ordered the Neytiri Maquette by now. Hope you will be among the first few who will be their hands on it. Will await some HQ pics till then.

Cheers

halooooooo ko amin !!!
dari indonesia kan? huehehe.. mantab koleksinya bro. yg di dharmawangsa ternyata cuma "segelintir" dari all koleksi.. sumpah gokil abis koleksinya bro amin!!! even bule2 aja ga ada kali yg koleksinya se gokil ini (ada sih, tapi dikit hehe)..

nice to meet indonesian geek collector here!!! the force is strooooong in you bro!!!

Hi Bro,
Thks for the kind words and support.

Hope more awesome statue to come...

Thks
Rgds
Amin Ko

Wow so many statues are coming from sideshow and have no chance to take the pictures. These days I am quite lazy to touch my camera and here today I just took two shots before running out the battery.

Hope you guys like it...

WolverinLifesize.jpg

Thks
Rgds
Amin Ko

Back