My sideshow and cinemaquette collections

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here the Snake Eyes vs Red Ninja dio which I took few scans yesterday and just have the chance to upload them. Look fantastic and another score... Hope you guys like it.

redninja1.jpg

redninja2.jpg

redninja3.jpg

redninja4.jpg

redninja5.jpg

redninja6.jpg

redninja7.jpg

Thks

Rgds
Amin Ko

Hi Bro,
Wish I could take couple shots of wolverine pf for you, but I am going abroad again for couple of days tomorrow.

Sorry about that and hope I could take when I get back.

Thks
rgds
Amin Ko

no prob :D

have a safe trip. you popping by my area? should go for coffee some day :)

Hi Bro,
Yes, it is very detailed face sculpt. No I dont need to trade the watch, only the watch strap will do already.

Thks
Rgds
Amin Ko

LOL!
Ok, then.

Man I cant keep up with you!

Ok, guys! I just give up :thud:

Hi Bro,
Wish I could take couple shots of wolverine pf for you, but I am going abroad again for couple of days tomorrow.

Sorry about that and hope I could take when I get back.

Thks
rgds
Amin Ko

:lecture
To SDCC??

I already see the problem that you are having with one of your Ninjas. You have to place his foot on the rail, and then the swords will fit like they are suppose to fit. That was my mistake when I first put the diorama together.

Hi Amin,

I was wondering how much time it took you to build up such a huge collection and how much did it cost in total till date for then entire collection? I hope I am not offending you in any way by asking you this. If so then my apologies in advance.

Thank you and hearty congratulation for an awesome collection.

Hi Amin,

I was wondering how much time it took you to build up such a huge collection and how much did it cost in total till date for then entire collection? I hope I am not offending you in any way by asking you this. If so then my apologies in advance.

Thank you and hearty congratulation for an awesome collection.

Hi
Thanks for visiting my thread. Of course it takes lots of time, passions and dedication and for sure lots of money...lol...
I dont count how much I have for sideshow pcs (lots...), but for sure I am trying to have every life size bust, pf and maquette for my own collection.
Hopefully one day it will make the sideshow museum.

Thks
Rgds
Amin Ko

Thanks Guys for all the kind words and hope you will enjoy as much I do.

Have been busy lately and can not wait to take the new scans of my long awaited CM Superman.

Thks
Rgds
Amin Ko

Hi
Thanks for visiting my thread. Of course it takes lots of time, passions and dedication and for sure lots of money...lol...
I dont count how much I have for sideshow pcs (lots...), but for sure I am trying to have every life size bust, pf and maquette for my own collection.
Hopefully one day it will make the sideshow museum.

Thks
Rgds
Amin Ko

Thank you for your reply. Even I have a dream to make a collection like you have. But I don't have the funds for the time being to do so. But in future I hope I will be able to. :) Thank you for sharing your experience. Appreciated. :)

Here the Snake Eyes vs Red Ninja dio which I took few scans yesterday and just have the chance to upload them. Look fantastic and another score... Hope you guys like it.

redninja1.jpg

redninja2.jpg

redninja3.jpg

redninja4.jpg

redninja5.jpg

redninja6.jpg

redninja7.jpg

Thks

Rgds
Amin Ko

Is it me or is snake eye's left sword not blocking the ninja's sword?

Back