My sideshow and cinemaquette collections

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i just realized from your photos amin that this piece has a seperate sculpted piece for the hair, were as most if not all the other piece i believe the hair is part of the head sculpt.

the hair been seperate gives a nicer/cleaner look imo, so you don't see the definate paint line.
is this your first of the lady comiquettes? i don't recall you having pics of the older ones.

Scout Trooper Premium Format

scoutrooper1a.jpg

scoutrooper2a.jpg

scoutrooper3a.jpg

scoutrooper4a.jpg

scoutrooper6a.jpg

Thks
Rgds
Amin Ko

Scout Trooper Premium Format

scoutrooper1a.jpg

Thks
Rgds
Amin Ko

Now something looks off :p almost like he is a she :monkey5. I guess it's his hand/fingers and also the way he carries himself arm and shoulder wise. I am just starting with this hobby so are these posable too and can be adjusted?

Now something looks off :p almost like he is a she :monkey5. I guess it's his hand/fingers and also the way he carries himself arm and shoulder wise. I am just starting with this hobby so are these posable too and can be adjusted?

Only the head is poseable from left to right, the rest is one solid piece. I believe this is the first somewhat poseable PF. Correct me if I'm wrong.

Only the head is poseable from left to right, the rest is one solid piece. I believe this is the first somewhat poseable PF. Correct me if I'm wrong.

there was a few others, one for sure was the boda fett PF. only the very first pf's they made were somewhat poseable.

Still can not wait to get my iron man mark 2 and battle damage from sideshow. so then I am done unless sideshow is going to make the iron man mark 1 life size in the coming future. ...oh yah..pls.

varironman1.jpg

varironman2.jpg

varironman3.jpg

varironman4a.jpg

varironman5.jpg

varironman6.jpg

varironman7.jpg

Thks
Rgds
Amin Ko

amin,do you work in sideshow man??all the collection of marvel is in your room!!great job!!i wish i had all those statues!!!

Wondeful ...

All those IM busts are impressive ... :horror:horror:horror

Paint job is made by Xenomorph ? isn't it ?

Hi Bro,

This bust I just received two days ago.

This is the original bust you will get if you order or buy from sideshow.

I didnt do anything with the bust in terms of paint. no it is not xenomorph paint job.

Hope it is clear.

Thks
Rgds
Amin Ko

Last edited:
Back