My sideshow and cinemaquette collections

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
New to this thread, but - holy crap! Awesome. I feel like i'm a part of history or something! :lol

Are the clothes on that Elvis PF real leather, another material or plastic?

M favourite pieces of the collection are the Terminator busts, etc. I love the Dark Knight life size.

Awesome!!

Hey Amin, are you planning on getting the Iron Man Mark 1 Comiquette?

For sure, I will and hopefully half size iron man mark 3 will be avail soon and would love to own the full size iron man like the one in last year toy exhibition.
I am not talking abt the oxmox one.

best thread and collection ever!! wow lol there is nothing you do not have or won't have! awesome!!

Thks for the kind words. still miss few grails ss pcs.

Rgds
Amin Ko

New to this thread, but - holy crap! Awesome. I feel like i'm a part of history or something! :lol

Are the clothes on that Elvis PF real leather, another material or plastic?

M favourite pieces of the collection are the Terminator busts, etc. I love the Dark Knight life size.

Awesome!!

Elvis looks ver nice and well sculpt.

It is real material, synthectic leather.

Thks
Rgds
Amin Ko

Just..awesome! I love it. What a great job. Everyone has such great ideas on how they put theirs together!

PopCulture Morrigan pf. Popculture makes nice statue but lousy packaging.
My previous Vega comes with broken tail and now the Morrigan comes with broken hair. very disappointed. I have bought many sideshow products and other brands, but never comes with damage or broken pcs. hope popculture can improve the packaging especially with the styrofoam.

morigan1.jpg

morigan2.jpg

morigan3.jpg

morigan4.jpg

Thanks
Rgds
Amin Ko

PopCulture Morrigan pf. Popculture makes nice statue but lousy packaging.
My previous Vega comes with broken tail and now the Morrigan comes with broken hair. very disappointed. I have bought many sideshow products and other brands, but never comes with damage or broken pcs. hope popculture can improve the packaging especially with the styrofoam.

Thanks
Rgds
Amin Ko

:lecture their packaging defn blows, i will never get another piece from them, the styrofoam just falls apart

Masked Rider Premium Format. I got few pm from freak board members asking about this figure. Who makes this? It is made by Bandai. I am a fan of Masked Rider and Ultraman. Thus far I never come across nicely made Ultraman. For sure, I would love to have this in my collections. Anyway, this Masked Rider is made in limited edition of 600 pcs worlwide. The eyes can lit, can produce sounds and the turbine belt inside can be spinned by pressing the switch features. Looks cool and nicely made and especially the packing. Much better quality than SS I would say.

maskrider1.jpg

Maskrider2.jpg

Maskrider3.jpg

Maskrider4.jpg

Maskrider5.jpg

Thks
Rgds
Amin Ko

Back