My Ragtag Collection

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

forestlite

Super Freak
Reaction score
DSC_1203.jpg

DSC_1156.jpg

DSC_1157.jpg

DSC_1162.jpg

DSC_1164.jpg

DSC_1165.jpg

Hello fellow collectors,

Though I might post a few photos of my collection since I've enjoyed seeing other people's stuff. My problem is that I have too much different things in my glass cases so there is no one strong specific area. Toys, comics, gum cards, statues, lunch boxes, you name it...I probably have some of it in my collection!

Last edited:
Very nice man,the stuff that got my attention is the 60s Batman and Robin Tv series figures,really nice ones,used to watch that show as a kid all the time.

Thanks...the Batman TV series figures are some of my favorites. Even Burt Ward looks pretty good...I'll try to post some close ups!

Thanks for sharing.
I loved reading the cover of those Star Trek comics, have you ever cracked them open or are they sealed up?

I have read those Gold Key Star Trek comics as a kid. The copies in the case are NEAR MINT copies I picked up later as an adult. They sure don't make covers like that anymore!

You really do have a nice varied collection. I can't imagine how much some of those old comics and figures are worth. And I like that Jessica Rabbit statue! :D

Wow, your collection is awesome. got some great stuff there, vintage and modern.

I'm really impressed at all the great collections people are sharing lately.

Wow and VA VA VA VOOM! TV BATGIRL! I must fetch my bib, continue my drooling as I look over the pictures... again and again.

Superb collection, any chance you could take some pictures of the individual LOTR figures - I have never seen them before.

Thanks

Great collection!!!

I'm blown away with the vintage collection. I remember the Mego 8 inch and the bionic figs from my youth. I'll echo the Batman (Adam West) fig is fantastic. Is that a custom or ????

Please post more:chew

great set up! i too have that batman and robin. they are spensers customs. and they are top notch! i have always wanted batgirl, and now seeing that . i think ill have to get her :)

Back