My Pityful collection and Shelves!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The title lured me in but the judgemental look that Supes has combined with the pose made me stay. :lol

Great collection. :clap

Thanks! Supes piece is great! Cant wait for MOS line and the new PF and 1/6 coming out!

Pre-ordered DC joker today! I'm stoked! Can't wit for the Batman, Supes to come out!

And more!

DSC03266_zpsa99a304d.jpg

DSC03267_zpsf8675a83.jpg

DSC03268_zps8c0059f1.jpg

DSC03269_zpseee62cf1.jpg

DSC03270_zpsb18d3882.jpg

DSC03272_zps1740212b.jpg

Mate this is cool not pityful. Welcome to the show.
23lo1vr.gif

Great collection and some beautiful
pieces.
Welcome.
Looking forward to more.

Thanks guys, you know how to make a guy feel at home. I recently lost my mother 3 weeks ago and have been kinda down in the dumps but this made me smile. Going to be receiving some of my orders by end of the month then making a trip to Ikea hopefully for some Dels! Will post when i get them

Was going to add some updated pics but got a security token error? Messages admin

Ok this is all i have for now. Hopefully i will make it to Ikea soon for better shelves! And i should have cleaned the glass before i took these pics! haha sorry was in a rush. Have a lot more otw including Hulk on Friday!!!

You got to rename your collection because it's certainly not pitiful, you've got lots of great pieces to be proud of! :clap

You got to rename your collection because it's certainly not pitiful, you've got lots of great pieces to be proud of! :clap

Thanks man, im starting to get into PF also. Have 3 ordered. When those come i will change the title! Have only been collecting a couple of years

Back