Action Figure My own take on Zarana

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

alexmann

Just a little freaky
Reaction score
While we wait for the day Sideshow gives us a better female body, I decided to use a high-end fashion dolls from Integrity Toys and create my own Zarana. I used a mix of fake fur and flocking applied with my own flocking machine for the hair style. The face mold and face paint is original to the doll.

I'm not 100% done with her outfit. I also posted this on 1:6 warrior, but felt you guys might like her too. I'll have version 2.0 with a better costume in a week or so. I have new boots, betters hands and a few other things coming for her. She's my take on the SDCC Cold Slither World Domination Tour 1986. I'm not a big fan of neon pink, so I thought I would make my own "hybrid". LOL!

zaranaback.jpg

zaranafull.jpg

zaranacu.jpg

zaranaflock.jpg

Cool! Glad you guys like her. Her neck is longer and she's thin because after all... She has the body of a runway model!! LOL! The weather's been really crappy here, but I plan to do another photoshoot with her and a few other Cobras kicking some Joe butt soon... LOL!

I like it. Not really familiar with the character, but I do think she would fit in a little better with the joes if she was slightly weathered. She looks a bit too clean and not gritty enough.

AngryZarana.jpg

Zarana_cardback.jpg

Prog, I always got the impression that she may be a little bit of both. Not scared to get dirty but always at home with the finer things in life.

Alexmann, I too have used Integrity bodies for my figs. They do look good IMHO. Which doll did you use, it looks like one of the higher end models.

Forgot to mention this the first time you posted on OSW, but I do like the way you did the hair.

The Triad forum guys might like this too.

Back