My office :)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Great collection! I really like the way you display it. By the way, i dont know if you remember, but i think i bought some Alien and Predator stuff from you. Two Predator satues and the pewter Alien bust.

Now your what i call a collector my friend.:D

Some awesome pieces with an excellent range of variety and just loving the way it's all displayed.:cool: First Class.:duff

Has the RWOS hit your office yet,it will be just another great addition.By the way how does any work get done in a place like that? :)

Last edited:
So what's with the Lance Henriksen tile? That's unique.

Also, awesome collection and office. Don't think I've seen a better collection of Predator stuff.

hey faken

where did you pick up that display cab? i realy wanna get rid of my ^^^^ty detolfs and make shift dust free barrier

The big one that has two sections? I made it from scratch. The other one is a TV cabinet I converted to a display case, it's from an office furniture place.

I always wanted Sauron, it was just too expensive for me years ago but that is so gnarly!

Are they still on the go? aww just checked they are sold out :/

myoffice13.jpg

I really love these little lights. Did they come with the glass unit or were they separate?

myoffice15.jpg

I love the whole wood effect going on here.

Awesome setup, Faken!

Looked again and yep still lovin it :cool: and am seriously thinking of getting a cabinet maker to put together for me something similar depending on the cost of course or maybe i just fly Faken over. :duff:

Awesome most definately one of my fav collections.:D

By the way where did that amazing looking Kong come from?

Last edited:
Back