My Obi-Wan review...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Another good review, but there might be some upset Freaks when they find no pictures of Connor this time. :lol

Alright, you've lost me this time. Why would anyone care (in the negative) that the body under the clothes improved? If a figure is bad, someone wants them all bad for consistency? Since you can't see the body - only the superior pose - how would it have a negative effect on someone's enjoyment of the line as a whole?

I'm not saying that anyone should care... but I guess the argument could be made that if a new, clearly superior base-body came out after one already has 20 or so figures, that the earlier figures would be of a lesser quality of the later releases.

Not saying its a big deal, but people always like to complain abut something... I'm sure it would turn into a conspiracy against collectors argument or something :D

Michael Crawford said:
You need to tell them to let you do your own work - even at sites like Quick Stop, the columnists do all their own work for posting articles. That avoids unnecessary delays.

Well, they have a format they like to keep with the guides/reviews.

IrishJedi said:
I would think both of those (bodies available for sale separately and in various heights/sizes) would be a given.

I know I plan to upgrade almost all of the SW 1/6 figures so far when superior base bodies are finally available via SSC.

I say, the sooner they upgrade, the better. The further they get with this line just means the more bodies I'm going to have to replace.

I'll be replacing Luke and probably Qui-Gon as well (he needs to be taller). And maybe Han.

I know I can live with Kit, Mace and Obi-Wan on the current bodies.

But I agree, if they are indeed going to upgrade or completely change the base bodies, the sooner the better for many obvious reasons.

Memnoch21 said:
They are clear, just like what Hasbro uses to keep certain figures in the packages or weapons in hand. I cant think of a brand name as I am at school and they are at home. They are however in a bubble which seperates them into 3 sections based on side with a blue cardboard back to complete the package. In my wal mart they were in the aisle with all the scrunchies and other assorted hair accessories.

Youre the man bro, I found them! thanks a bunch, ive been looking all over for these.

Alice Adrenochrome said:
Good review, I enjoined reading it a lot. As I did the Qui-Gon guest review.

Woo hoo! They like me, they really like me! :monkey3

Back