My New Zealand and Weta trip... (warning, large pictures!)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Leave it alone Karma. That's not exactly why I left so don't stir crap up where it doesn't need to be stirred up. And as far as you saying "all you needed to say", you didn't NEED to say anything other than to stir stuff up.

coming from the epitome of refrain......i'll take that advice lightly

Edited all of my posts. This is childesh and stupid. Mods please delete the non related trash and include this post with it. :duff This is Lonnie's thread.

I am with Badmoon. I wasn't and won't stir anything up and I don't know why anthing was stirred up to begin with. I was just trying to get a subject that had no buisness being brought up dropped and left alone.

If people want to start something then start a thread or contact me and ask me why I left a party and I will tell you. The underhanded comments are not needed especially when things are being assumed.

I hadn't noticed the new tags feature. This thread's tags are:contest, halo, lonnie sucks, new zealand, old bastard, weta:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

:rotfl:rotfl - what the hell is with Lonnie anyways? How does this guy win everything? I cutting his foot off at the Freaks party and turning it into a keychain.....

Close call Lonnie!

(CNN) -- A major earthquake struck off the coast of New Zealand's South Island Wednesday night...

They have almost daily earthquakes, most of them just aren't felt! There are several volcanos in New Zealand! At the Te Papa museum, there was even a room devoted to earthquakes and how to make your home as earthquake proof as possible!

:rotfl:rotfl - what the hell is with Lonnie anyways? How does this guy win everything? I cutting his foot off at the Freaks party and turning it into a keychain.....

Ouch! :lol

And it seemed like you were only a couple (probably 100-ish) feet away from him?

Was it conveyed to you that you really shouldnt approach GDT or
youd find out the hard way that the Warthog had live ammo in its gatling gun or you decided not to bug him?

No desire for an autograph?
No impulse to kiss him full on the mouth and say "Thats from ill Jedi"?

Stay tuned to the blog and find out tomorrow... :monkey3

They have almost daily earthquakes, most of them just aren't felt! There are several volcanos in New Zealand! At the Te Papa museum, there was even a room devoted to earthquakes and how to make your home as earthquake proof as possible!

Ouch! :lol

That's crazy! I had no idea they had volcanos. :google

That's crazy! I had no idea they had volcanos. :google

There's one on the west side of the north island that sits right on the coast and is massive! It was snow-covered and the clouds only reached about half way up the slopes when we were flying over it!

There's one on the west side of the north island that sits right on the coast and is massive! It was snow-covered and the clouds only reached about half way up the slopes when we were flying over it!

I hope you got pictures!

That is such an awesome trip, Lonnie. Can't wait to read more about it.

Those pictures of you and the warthog are too frickin cool. :buttrock

Mt. Doom :lol

Last edited:
Back