My new toy Sylvania Mosaic LED light strips.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JAWS

Super Freak
CF Supporter
Reaction score
Not sure if there was a thread for these but I figure... What the hell.

Finally got some display lights for my room. Made by Sylvania these are the bendable strips. They have a remote and 16 different colors. You can choose the brightness and set them to change colors and some other light tricks. Very cool and as we know, lighting makes our statues look so much cooler.

Got the starter pack and two expansion pack for 99.59 total at LOWES... About as easy as it gets to set up. Not sure they would be good for inside a besta... But great for on the ceiling.

Some photos.

Can't get the different colors to show up very well but here is red

P1210114.JPG

very cool, are they a plug in or did you wire them? Also how are they attached to the ceiling? stick on?

Just got myself about five meters of the stuff. It's as much fun to play around with before you install it. They don't seem to heat up either so I'd say they were safe for display boxes too. Gonna use them in my Detolfs, but was so excited to get them that I didn't buy any extra connectors.

Just got myself about five meters of the stuff. It's as much fun to play around with before you install it. They don't seem to heat up either so I'd say they were safe for display boxes too. Gonna use them in my Detolfs, but was so excited to get them that I didn't buy any extra connectors.

Any updates/pics?

Back