My new Sideshow PREDATOR BUST!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

St0rmShad0w0679

Freakzoid
Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I am pretty happy I got a really good deal today on the PREDATOR 2 Legendary Scale Bust. Instead of paying $400 dollars...I got it for $187 dollars at a comic shop since I traded in one of my older Kotobukiya statues. I've always wanted a Predator statue and I really made a good deal with this Predator Bust. The statue is heavy and the detail is amazing. I like this Predator Legendary Scale Bust than the previous Predator Legendary Scale Bust statue. This one is definitely a lot better and I am very happy happy that I picked it up. Check out the pics below:

I have it too, it's a great sculpt, but the paintjob is too simplistic, I like the first one much better !

Nice to see a Bowen collector again, nice pieces you have there.

Hmm, seems you more interests besides collectibles. :wink1:

I have it too, it's a great sculpt, but the paintjob is too simplistic, I like the first one much better !

Way to rain on the guys parade! Jeez, at least give him a short time before you ruin it.:lol

I have the savage bust version and I like it, but I have to agree about the paint, it is nice, but could be better(as with most SS pieces)

Also, you should have posted this in the existing bust thread, mods may combine them.

Good morning everyone,

Thank you very much for the compliments on my new statue. Regarding Vince's opinion, it's alright, he can say whatever he wants. Everyone is entitled to say their own opinion. Maybe Vince is a ultra-hardcore Predator fan and thinks the paint is too simplistic compared to the other Predator bust statues. Regardless, I am happy with my purchase. The sculpt is amazing and so is the paint, pretty good job. Thank you SIDESHOW!!!

NICE!
This should be in 'Show Your Shelves' :lecture

It's an amazing piece let down by poor paint application.

Oh, and mine cost me $0 :yess:

The P1 is much better IMO...

2hygflx.jpg

Hi there Collectorcol,

Great Predator Busts you got there. I actually had the option of either purchasing the P1 or P2 Bust and after looking at both Busts statues, I went with the P2. I am happy with my purchase and statue...I don't care what anyone says. Overall, it comes down to whether YOU LIKE IT or not, not because someone else disagreed with it.

I am looking at my statue and I am HAPPY with it. Maybe you guys have a better eye than me but looking at the paint and detail, I love it. Pretty BADASS piece in my opinion. Plus, I got a huge discount since I paid only $187 including tax. I'm happy and this is what counts most.

Sorry SS. Think we got off on the wrong foot.
Congrats on your bust, glad you like it :1-1:

You will find nothing but opinions on this forum :wink1:
Got this moved to 'Show Your Shelves' for you by the way.

How about this one?...

2zxnkuw.jpg

Hi Collectorcol,

Yeah, I noticed my post got moved...it's all good. Nice Predator 2 Bust statue. That's the Savage version I believe and there were only about 100 made by Sideshow. I checked out the reviews on it and everyone says that the paint application is the same as the P2 statue I got, or we got since you have both of them. I couldn't agree since I don't have the Savage version. Overall, like I said before I am happy with my P2 version.

Actually, a good example of a statue with a bad paint job is the "Classic Ultron Statue", in which I purchased and returned by the way. At first I was excited and after a few days, I got bored of the statue since Ultron wasn't Metallic. I returned the statue and got my refund from Sideshow. This P2 statue is a keeper for me.

You probably got every Predator statue. Do you have the Half-Sized Scale Wolf Predator? I saw it at Comic-Con 2012 last year and this statue is huge. Here is a video of it:

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EtBLcWWyivc[/ame]

Hi everyone,

I am pretty happy I got a really good deal today on the PREDATOR 2 Legendary Scale Bust. Instead of paying $400 dollars...I got it for $187 dollars at a comic shop since I traded in one of my older Kotobukiya statues. I've always wanted a Predator statue and I really made a good deal with this Predator Bust. The statue is heavy and the detail is amazing. I like this Predator Legendary Scale Bust than the previous Predator Legendary Scale Bust statue. This one is definitely a lot better and I am very happy happy that I picked it up. Check out the pics below:

Some Great Pieces in Great Collection and Speaking of Pieces, That Jessica Alba Pic on the Wall is Very Hot, Welcome to the Show and Excellent Post Storm Shadow

Thank you for the kudos Colossus. Speaking of collection, the Sideshow Colossus PF statue is badass. I clicked on your collection link on your sig and fair enough, you have the PF Colossus statue.

Yes I mostly have statues made by Bowen Designs. What I like about them is that they're managable. With Sideshow, space can be an issue depending how big your house/apartment/room is.

Thanks cplhicks. Some people have an issue with the paint but to me...meh, I like it. The sculpt and paint is awesome! I could care less if people label it the worst Predator statue ever...I like it and that's what matters.

Thank you for the kudos Colossus. Speaking of collection, the Sideshow Colossus PF statue is badass. I clicked on your collection link on your sig and fair enough, you have the PF Colossus statue.

Yes I mostly have statues made by Bowen Designs. What I like about them is that they're managable. With Sideshow, space can be an issue depending how big your house/apartment/room is.

Very True but I also have Bowen Pieces and some Customs, that said Real Estate is at a Premium right now and More shelves are on the to get List :lol:lol:lol:lol

That's an awesome Predator statue Collectorcol. Sure looks like a 1/4 scale to me(correct me if i'm wrong). I wish I owned a museum, there are so many statues/bust that I want haha.

Back