My New Blog

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Elendil

Super Freak
Reaction score
I have finally started my own blog. It is focused on Marvel related Collectibles.

I hope to keep it regularly updated. Right now I am only using free features as I want to be able to still afford to buy new Collectibles for myself and not just promote or talk about them! :lol

If anyone is interested in checking it out, the link will be at the end of this post.

Feel free to leave any comments or suggestions if you like (just remember, this is my first blog/website related thing).

Thanks,

Steve

https://marvelcollectibles.wordpress.com/

Nice job Steve, it looks really good. You going to cover busts, etc... or just 1/6 figures related to Marvel?

I will probably cover many different things as they come up. I may go back and do little spotlights on older stuff as well, Like the X-Men Origins: Wolverine piece.

As I get some figures I will do small reviews as well! I may even talk occasionally about the comics. Right now, I am posting about the 1/6th stuff because of the images that have come out of Ani-com! Those were completely unexpected!

Thanks for the compliment!

Thanks soundwave!

I wanted to create a separate page for posts on them, but I can't seem to figure that one out! :lol

So, the posts will go in the main feed and people can just click on the Marvel Movieverse Category to just find the posts related to that issue!

I look forward to reading your comments!

Back