My Movie and TV 1/6 figure collection

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Cheers again guys.

DarkKnight2k4 - The Matrix Neo and Trinity are official Medicom figures. Neo arrived with a broken leg, so I swapped him to a newer RAH body. It fixed his leg and also made him a little taller. This gives him a better look.

Trinity is a great looking figure. the leather outfit is amazing. Unfortunately she has no articulation at all, but that's ok she looks great :)

The Agent Smith is a ACI "Hank Number 5" head and the suit is also an ACI black suit set that comes with glasses as well. the only other thing I added was the earpiece from a Dragon Secret Service figure, and a pistol. He turned out very well!

I will post some Matrix pictures up soon, as well as more detailed pics of my collection.

Thanks for the comments regarding the display. It's all thanks to the IKEA Detolf display cabinets. I don't know what I would have done without them :)

Cheers again guys.

DarkKnight2k4 - The Matrix Neo and Trinity are official Medicom figures. Neo arrived with a broken leg, so I swapped him to a newer RAH body. It fixed his leg and also made him a little taller. This gives him a better look.

Trinity is a great looking figure. the leather outfit is amazing. Unfortunately she has no articulation at all, but that's ok she looks great :)

I will post some Matrix pictures up soon, as well as more detailed pics of my collection.

I would love to see your Matrix collection as well as detailed pics of the Medicon figures. Are they very hard to aquire these days ?

G'day All

DarkKnight2k4- Here are some quick pics of the matrix figures as requested.
Medicom Neo and Trinity are hard to get these days, and pricey as well. They still pop up now and then and I was lucky enough to get Neo and Trinity as twin pack a little while ago. :)

MEDICOM NEO
m42.jpg

m9.jpg

m15.jpg

MEDICOM TRINITY
m41.jpg

m5.jpg

m23.jpg

CUSTOM AGENT SMITH
m43.jpg

m46.jpg

Cheers :)

G'day All

The ill Jedi - thanks for the kind comments, hope you enjoy The Matrix pictures I just put up.

A few members also asked for some more detailed pictures of my collection and seeing as how Achilles seemed to be pretty popular I have started a thread under Custom Gallery showing some more details of him.

https://sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=24443

t6.jpg

enjoy

cheers :)

nice and tidy setup.........i always like to see the predator, aliens and colonial marines in displays......being a bit of a fellow freak in that area ;-)

Back