My mini Michael Scott (The Office)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

crashingtoearth

Freakzoid
Reaction score
so he is finally here and fully clothed! i love the office, its one of my nightly go to shows on the computer or tv. The head sculpt is by Ada, body is a generic bbi style with wired hands and the clothes are a full dragon suit set from minibarbie. pretty sweet id say. (insert your own "thats what she said" jokes):lol

Here are some photos and a video for more angles.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A6SB6PoJ_2Q

fig4.jpg

fig3.jpg

fig2.jpg

fig1.jpg

fig5.jpg

Love the show-wish Ada did better sculpts as no one really can compete with her in output. Nice set up, lets see Dwight.

Love the show-wish Ada did better sculpts as no one really can compete with her in output. Nice set up, lets see Dwight.

im undecided about adas dwight head-sculpt. since there are no painted version pics i couldn't really tell how accurate he is. I agree about that with ada in general where pieces like "locke" from lost Dexter" and the new "chief Brody"are really good. Then you get a lot that look nothing like the intended person like matt damon or neo, or Christopher reeve .

these are sought after sculpts and the results were just not there. :huh

Last edited:
wow...the first Michael Scott 1:6 I've seen! Congratulations...looks good! Also one of my favorite shows!

im undecided about adas dwight head-sculpt. since there are no painted version pics i couldn't really tell how accurate he is. I agree about that with ada in general where pieces like "locke" from lost Dexter" and the new "chief Brody"are really good. Then you get a lot that look nothing like the intended person like matt damon or neo, or Christopher reeve .

these are sought after sculpts and the results were just not there. :huh

I agree. There is that one Ada Weesly Snipes HS that resembles Dennis Rodman. *shrugs*

Michael Scott did slick his hair back in the very first episodes of the show :lecture

I see. Haven't seen the first episode since I have read that the whole episode was a copy of the UK's first episode-which I have seen before getting into the US version of the office.

Back