my (mainly Star Wars) Collection room

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

flamingdead

Freaked Out
Reaction score
the room is a big work in progress, been making the units for the cabinets to sit on, still lots more to be done but i'm pretty pleased with how its coming alone... hope you guys like it!

CCFFBC70-orig.jpg

P1010703.jpg

P1010735.jpg

P1010732.jpg

P1010733.jpg

P1010730.jpg

P1010731.jpg

P1010728.jpg

P1010729.jpg

P1010737.jpg

Thanks guys, I keep saying I've finished collecting, but it just keeps growing!

Ambasah, the tusken is one of the old polydata vinyl kits, they weren't bad for the time.

Very cool collection, some really interesting items in there. Congrats! :rock BTW who made the Stormie armor?

Oh what a cool collection, I might have found a fellow nut willing to go to Forbidden Planet with me to scour the shelves?

Ah Forbidden planet.. How you love to take money from me! Could be mate, I'm always popping in there to see what new goodies are in:) I work dangerously close to the place!

thanks, thanks a lot guys:D taken a lot of years and a lot of hunting to get all that lot together, and the Falcon there really is my favourite piece, for a lot of sentimental reasons:)

I've got lots more fun bits waiting to be displayed, and a few custom pieces i'm working on that i'll hopefully be able to share soon too.

And i'm very glad to finally have joined the freakshow!

Back