My LOTR Collection and more now

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: My LOTR Collection

I am not into LOTR but it was very interesting to browse through your stuff posted here. I must say your collection is totally museum standards Adolfo. Awesome! :duff

Thank you for your kind words...

I love looking at this collection. It's like my dream collection in my dream room. All that wood and high ceilings.
I sit in there all the time.
I'm so jealous of this collection.

Just got this not too long ago...My son got the game I kept this...It's not bad...about 7 inches tall made by Oxmox studios...The hammer is made to look like a piece of Obsidian say...On ebay they go for about 20-25 I saw

Just got this not too long ago...My son got the game I kept this...It's not bad...about 7 inches tall made by Oxmox studios...The hammer is made to look like a piece of Obsidian say...On ebay they go for about 20-25 I saw

Great looking Score; Adolfo, I am also digging that inlay-ed Table, Very Nice

Cool figure but like Colossus even I am intrigued by the wooden table. The design looks very classy Adolfo. :)

Cool figure but like Colossus even I am intrigued by the wooden table. The design looks very classy Adolfo. :)

Table?...LOL...That is my inlay hardwood floor design in the center of my library!.....Will photo some of my inlaid floors too later...Don't mind the mess while I'm moving around some things...LOL

Last edited:

Table?...LOL...That is my inlay hardwood floor design in the center of my library!.....Will photo some of my inlaid floors too later...Don't mind the mess while I'm moving around some things...LOL

:lol:lol guess the close-up shots made it look a table with design in the centre:monkey3 But anyways the flooring looks very nice. I love wood on the floor. :):)

Just found this little box...and took a photo of my weta bookends

My newest environment setup...and Gandalf the grey

One of my favorite display rooms.
I love what you've done with your environments. Looks great.

Re: My LOTR Collection plus more...

While not LOTR...They are part of my collection

Back