My little Collectors Room

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Stuff, Stuff, Stuff!!! You have a collector room, I have a collector"s HOUSE! And there still ain"t enough room for it all! .:stormtroo

Stuff, Stuff, Stuff!!! You have a collector room, I have a collector"s HOUSE! And there still ain"t enough room for it all! .:stormtroo
There is never enough room, if I get a little more room I fill it with stuff I have in storage, it never ends, EVER!!!

There is never enough room, if I get a little more room I fill it with stuff I have in storage, it never ends, EVER!!!

Yeah, and as soon as you get all your figures set up just perfect, a figure in the back falls over and creates this horrible sixth scale doll domino effect and ruins your day. Also, i need to find someone i can hire to come over and dust all this stuff, i certainly ain't motivated to do it! Still fun though, right?

It has been a while, but after xmas and my bday I have all new stuff, a second Detolf and a bunch of sweet Hot Toys and Medicom figures. I rearranged some stuff so things are a bit different than the pics on the first page. Also the PF Grievous cape was made by my friend as a xmas gift, he learned how to make it from someone on this website, it makes it look 100% better.

Last edited:
I got that TS display from a Safeway by my house, all I did was ask for it and they gave it to me, pretty sweet I guess.

Very nice!
Congrats!

May I ask some info on that Alien Egg print?

That is a signed HR Giger Alien Egg Version II Lithograph. A few years ago my friends worked for Dark Horse comics and they had these printed and signed by the man himself. I was lucky that they snagged one for me as a gift. I found the retail description "This print features an all-new piece titled Alien Egg Version II which he created for the motion picture sequel, Aliens 3. This exclusive lithograph is limited to a mere 1000 copies, each signed and numbered by H.R. Giger." I also have the Space Jocky (unsigned) that I need a frame for badly.

That is a signed HR Giger Alien Egg Version II Lithograph. A few years ago my friends worked for Dark Horse comics and they had these printed and signed by the man himself. I was lucky that they snagged one for me as a gift. I found the retail description "This print features an all-new piece titled Alien Egg Version II which he created for the motion picture sequel, Aliens 3. This exclusive lithograph is limited to a mere 1000 copies, each signed and numbered by H.R. Giger." I also have the Space Jocky (unsigned) that I need a frame for badly.

Cool!
Thanks for the info. :peace

Gonna have to try and find one of these....

Back