My Ledger Joker 1:1 (new pics 8/12)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: My 2nd attempt at a Ledger Joker 1:1 bust (I know, another, right?)

I think the forehead looks a little too big but its still pretty impressive

Thanks for the comments everybody - they will come in handy if I ever take on a project like this again...

WOW!!!, amazing, i mean the detail is stunning!!!, thanks for posting these pics of your work. Again wonderful job

He needs a better paint job and better lighting but you get the overall idea. He will eventually be an entire figure head to toe...
DSCN6714.jpg

Here are some new pics w/ the interrogation scene paintjob and better fitting eyes:

DSCN6836.jpg

If this is the progress fron one version to the next, I can't wait to see what version 4 or 5 will look like...:rock

Yeah man, it's just a damn shame the sculpt isn't quite up to par with the rest of it. The proportions of his first try were better. Keep it up Hecubus and don't stop here, you're doing great.

thanks everyone - there will most likely be yet another attempt in the future - although I dont know when. I have great interest in sculpting in general, but this is the one thing that I would really like one day to be absolutely perfect. Unfortunately, time and money be keepin' me down...

Re: My 2nd attempt at a Ledger Joker 1:1 bust

How much for one that looks just like this!!, but with smeared paint job like the jail scene!?!, how much would that cost me?, im very interested!!!!

hope to hear back soon..

:)

GREAT WORK.

He needs a better paint job and better lighting but you get the overall idea. He will eventually be an entire figure head to toe...

DSCN6712.jpg

DSCN6710.jpg

DSCN6711.jpg

DSCN6714.jpg

DSCN6716.jpg

DSCN6715.jpg

I don't think it really looks alot like Heath, but it still looks cool.

The paintjob in these pics stinks compared to better attempts I have made in the meantime - I'll add better pics to this thread soon

Re: My Ledger Joker 1:1 bust (new pics 8/12)

Better pics, as promised - figured while this forum is still all for the TDK Joker, I'd make an update. I know he's not perfect, but with how far I've come since the beginning of this project (some of you may remember), I'm pretty proud of what its become. Anyway, I have a few minutes while the kid was asleep so I drug him in the living room and took some pics. Full body pics when I finally get some pants (and, uh, legs, LOL)

DSCN8956.jpg

DSCN8955.jpg

DSCN8958.jpg

DSCN8957.jpg

that looks amazing bud! :clap

I'd repaint the mouth as I like the more sloppy look but that's just a personal preference..i love the way the fingers are for the hand holding the card. after seeing the same 'ol head over and over from a another member, I love this sculpt and hair even more and prefer this guy to the others I've seen!

if I had the doe, I'd by this so quick! can't wait to see him finished bud! :rock

Awesome work mate - you've got every right to be proud of it!

One thought - and it could just be the lighting - it looks like the paint colour used on the whites of the eyes is exactly the same as the paint used for the white face make-up. Maybe consider repainting the eyes with an ivory and adding a few very high gloss clear coats?

It also looks like a custom grenade rig string could be held in that hand. That would be something we haven't seen at this scale from my understanding

Doesn't look like Heath to me, but the fact that it's lifesize and clothes look so good makes it cool.

Back